ERROR CODE 51099!!!!!!!??

i have a nds lite and i want to put wifi.

I have a Dlink DI 624 with a WEP key, but like months ago i was playing wifi with my friends with no problem but now i tryed to play wifi and it say that i have a problem with the internet so i check the wifi settings and i have the error 51099... i think that is the new antivirus that i installed on my pc is the AVG antivirus

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nintendo DS wifi error code 51099:

1. The Nintendo DS wifi error code 51099 usually appears when the DS has problems connecting the wireless router. (duh, I know)

2. Make sure the SSID on the DS matches the SSID on the wireless router.

3. Go to “Nintendo WiFi Connection Settings” to search for the wireless router. To find the wireless router automatically, tap on “Search for an Access Point”. Once your DS finds the wireless router, press A and test the wifi connection by tapping on “Test Connection”.

4. If the DS still has problem connecting with the wireless router, you may have to enter your wireless router’s SSID manually. Do this by tapping on “Manual Setup” instead of “Search for an Access Point”. Enter the SSID of the wireless router and the IP address for your DS. To pick an IP address for you DS, just add 10 to your PC’s IP address.

5. To find your PC’s IP address, go to “Start” menu, click on Run and type cmd, then type ipconfig/all. If your PC’s IP address is 192.168.1.100, add ten and your DS’s IP address is 192.168.1.110.

6. Tap on “Test Connection” and if the Nintendo DS wifi error code 51099 still appears.

To avoid the Nintendo DS wifi error code 51099 using a Nintendo WiFi Connection USB Connector:

1. Please note that the Nintendo WiFi Connection USB Connector takes some time to connect. Try connecting ton Nintendo WiFi Connection again.

2. If the Nintendo WiFi Connection USB Connector is directly inserted to the PC, try using the extension cable.

3. If there is no Nintendo WiFi Connection blue icon on the system try at the bottom right of your computer monitor, make sure you have the software installed. If you already have it installed, try downloading the latest software here and reinstall the software. Uninstall the old version first.

4. If there is a gray Nintendo WiFi Connection icon, right click on the icon and run the registration tool.

5. Test the wifi connection and if the Nintendo DS wifi error code 51099 doesn’t appear anymore, have fun.

To avoid the Nintendo DS wifi error code 51099 when connecting to a non-partnered hotspot, make sure the hotspot does not require you to use a browser to log in before accessing the hotspot. These hotspots will not work with Nintendo WiFi Connection.

• 3 years ago

Support.nintendo.com.error Code 51099

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

ERROR CODE 51099!!!!!!!??

i have a nds lite and i want to put wifi.

I have a Dlink DI 624 with a WEP key, but like months ago i was playing wifi with my friends with no problem but now i tryed to play wifi and it say that i have a problem with the internet so i check the wifi settings and i have the error 51099... i think...

Source(s): error code 51099: https://biturl.im/4qHtM
  • Nina
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax9mU

On 3DS you have to connect it to the internet yourself. You did that, right? As long as the system you're playing Black on is connected to the internet the game seeks out the internet settings on the system and automatically connects to it so you don't have to set it up. This feature isn't in SoulSilver so you will have to do the manual setup on the menu of SoulSilver.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

what is that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.