Questions about female with Sociopath/BPD?

Okay for those people who know a bit about personality disorders, imagine this and tell me what you think... 18 year old sister has Sociopathy (Antisocial) with Borderline traits... She has not left the house for 3 weeks...just brooding...staying on her computer all day...hardly talking to anyone at all and... show more Okay for those people who know a bit about personality disorders, imagine this and tell me what you think...

18 year old sister has Sociopathy (Antisocial) with Borderline traits...

She has not left the house for 3 weeks...just brooding...staying on her computer all day...hardly talking to anyone at all and if so just picks fights and is biitchy...

Also I was in her room a few times while she was in the bathroom and noticed her laptop was up and it seems that she is obsessed with one guy and made a fake facebook alias and got him to add her and now she just lurks on his page all the time.

So any ideas whats up...? She stopped going to her therapist, she thinks its bs cause half the time she thinks she is normal anyways. She was also being kind of inappropriate with him. I don't know if I should call him or not...I'm not sure if her behavior is threatening or unusual enough...

She isn't acting her "normal" self...
she's being extremely apathetic and zombie like.