Southern Vampire Mysteries (True blood), Twilight or Vampire series of Anne Rice?

obviously, i am fond of reading novels which has vampire as the main character... i have read twilight and watched the movie as well. then i came across to the series True Blood by HBO and got hooked to it so i was able to read the books too. I have also watched some of the movie adaptation of anne rice's... show more obviously, i am fond of reading novels which has vampire as the main character... i have read twilight and watched the movie as well. then i came across to the series True Blood by HBO and got hooked to it so i was able to read the books too. I have also watched some of the movie adaptation of anne rice's novels but have'nt read any of her novels yet...

my question is, which of the "vampire-based" novel do you prefer reading? Southern Vampire Mysteries/ Sookie Stackhouse series (True Blood) by Charlaine Harries, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, or the Vampire series of Anne Rice?
Update: uhmmm.. for those who have read the vampire series of anne rice, does it have a sequence of each book is different from others? and if it is different from each other, which book do you recommend i read first?