sh50536 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

+20點請幫我把這段中文翻譯成英文

請幫我把下列這段中文翻譯成英文

文意相通即可

感恩喔

在畢業後 , 我希望能在貿易公司上班就像我的父母一樣.

英文再我眼中不只是一種溝通工具,它也是一種有趣的語言。如果有一天我也能向外國人一樣有著一口流利的英文能力,我相信對我而言那會是一個很重要的成就。餵了實踐這個夢想,我需要更多實際的行動來增進英文能力,所以我選擇就讀應用英文系來增進我的英文實力。

希望以後我的工作能幫助別人與外國人溝通,同時我也可以告著英文能力自助旅行,去世界上不同的地方旅遊,我相信那會是很有趣<美好>的經驗

請幫我翻譯

謝謝!!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

在畢業後 , 我希望能在貿易公司上班就像我的父母一樣.

After graduation, my wish is to work in a trading company, just like what my parents did.

I do not only regard English as a communication tool, but I also regard it as an interesting language. If one day I could speak English fluently like native speakers, I would consider it as a very important achievement. To make this dream of mine come true, I need to improve my English ability through real actions. Therefore, I choose to study in the English faculty to improve my English.

In my future career, I hope it would involve the facilitating of communication between other people and foreigners. Also, I can communicate in English when I travel to different parts of the world. I believe that it would be an interesting <beautiful> experience.

其他答案都是用翻譯機的,所以我用心地幫你翻譯了

希望你能進入那系吧=)

Source(s): 外國留學的我

After graduation, I hoped that can go to work in the Trading company looks like my parents to be the same. In not only English my eye one kind of communication tool, it is also one interesting language again. If one day of me also to be able to have a fluent English ability equally to the foreigner, I believed that as it concerns me that can be a very important achievement. Fed has practiced this dream, I needed more actual motions to promote English ability, therefore I chose go study the application English am promote my English strength. The hope later my work can help others to communicate with the foreigner, simultaneously I may also consider English ability budget traveling, goes to the world the different place traveling, I believed that can be the very interesting experience

After graduation, I would like to work in trading company like my parents do.

In my point of view, English is not just a tool for communication. It is also a interesting language. If one day I could ever speak fluent English like native speakers then I believe it would be a great achievement for me. To fulfull this dream, I need more practical action to improve my English abilities. Therefore, I've choose English as my mejor.

Hopefully, in the future i would use my job as a tool to help people to communication with foreigners, as well, i would use this advantage to travel to different countries on my own and i believe that would be a wonderful experience.

Source(s): 我. 翻譯工作

After graduation/graduating from school, I hope to work in a trading company/firm just like my parents.

To me, English is more than a tool for communication, it is also an interesting language. I believed that it would be a great accomplishment to me to be capable of speaking English fluently like native speakers.In order to carry out/realise my dream, I have to put it into practice so that I can improve my English. Therefore, I chose to study applied English in order to make my English better.

I hope to help people communicate with foreigners and to travel around the world, taking independant trips on my own. I think/believe it will be a wonderful/interesting/perfect/excellent experience.

希望你喜歡我的翻譯^^

After graduating, I hope to be like my parents at work in the trading company.

English again my eyes in is much more than a kind of communication tool, it is also a kind of interesting language.If one day I can also have a sip toward the similar foreigner fluently English ability, I believe to me that to will is a very important achievement.Fed to practice this to dream of, I needed more actual actions to promote English ability, so I choose to attend an application Department of English to promote my English strength.

Hope hereafter my work can help other people to communicate with foreigner, I can also sue English ability package tour and die the boundary top different place tour in the meantime, I believe that that meeting is very interesting

http://www.mytrans.com.tw/mytrans/Default.aspx

After graduation, I hope to be able to work as trading company, like my parents.

English and then my eyes is not just a communication tool, it is a funny language. If one day I would also like to have foreigners fluent English and Chinese, I believe for me that would be a very important achievement. The practice of feeding this dream, I need more concrete action to improve the English ability, so I chose to study the application of the English Department of English to improve my strength.

Hope that my work can help others to communicate with foreigners, both at the same time I can with English self-help travel to different places on the world tourism, I believe that would be very interesting <a better> experience

Source(s): Google翻譯

• After graduation, I hoped that can go to work in the Trading company looks like my parents to be the same. In not only English my eye one kind of communication tool, it is also one interesting language again. If one day of me also to be able to have a fluent English ability equally to the foreigner, I believed that as it concerns me that can be a very important achievement. Fed has practiced this dream, I needed more actual motions to promote English ability, therefore I chose go study the application English am promote my English strength. The hope later my work can help others to communicate with the foreigner, simultaneously I may also consider English ability budget traveling, goes to the world the different place traveling, I believed that can be the very interesting experience

這是我去查出來的~希望能幫助你

Source(s): 自己

希望有幫助

Source(s): 哥哥