Bolton
Bolton asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英 請大家幫幫我 感激不盡+20

1.John凡事視為理所當然。無論別人對他如何友善,他從不滿意。

2.再者,對於曾幫助他的人,他毫無感激之心。

3.政府建議所有民眾在颱風期間待在戶內,不要外出。

4.因此,直到颱風走了,我們才開始正常外出活動。

5.John覺得要承認錯誤很丟臉,不得已只好撒謊。

6.最後越來越多問題出現,而他真希望他當初沒那麼驕傲。

7.昨天我應該控制我的脾氣,那麼這錯誤可就避免了。

8.每次壓力一大,我的情緒不佳且容易慌張。

9.無論任務有多不重要,他總是視之為值得一做。

10.此外,他總是負起責任而不會將失敗歸咎於他人。

總共10句,希望不會太多,如果真的沒辦法可以選擇性翻譯。

謝謝^^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.John takes everything for granted.No matter how friendly others treat him,he never gets satisfied.

2.Morever,he shows no gratitude to anyone who had given him a hand.

3.The government suggested that the public stay at home during the typhoon.

4.Therefore,we didn't go outside normally until the typhoon was gone.

5.John thought it embarrased to admit making mistakes so he had no choice but to lie.

6.As more and more problems appeared,he wished he had not been so conceited then.

7.I should had controlled my temper yesterday,then the mistake could be avoid.

8.Everytime I have too much pressure,my temper gets bad and I'm easily get nervous.

9.No matter how insignificance the mission is,he always considers it as worthy a try.

10.Besides ,he always takes the responsibility rather than blaming the failure on others.

Source(s): 自己

中文:

1.John凡事視為理所當然。無論別人對他如何友善,他從不滿意。

2.再者,對於曾幫助他的人,他毫無感激之心。

3.政府建議所有民眾在颱風期間待在戶內,不要外出。

4.因此,直到颱風走了,我們才開始正常外出活動。

5.John覺得要承認錯誤很丟臉,不得已只好撒謊。

6.最後越來越多問題出現,而他真希望他當初沒那麼驕傲。

7.昨天我應該控制我的脾氣,那麼這錯誤可就避免了。

8.每次壓力一大,我的情緒不佳且容易慌張。

9.無論任務有多不重要,他總是視之為值得一做。

10.此外,他總是負起責任而不會將失敗歸咎於他人。

英文:

1.It is John all matters [gaha] [touzen]. Other people are not related though he or she is very amiable compared with him, and he is not satisfied for a long time.

2.And, it attaches to help of his person before, and he doesn't express gratitude at all for the mind.

3.The government must not go out to all the people proposing it as it is quiet among doors at the typhoon.

4.Therefore, we finally start, go out normally, and act walking to the typhoon.

5.There is nothing except unavoidably telling a lie feeling that it is approved that John exposes shame very much by mistake.

6.At first, he really hopes for the boast of he in it because the problem of increasing gradually at the end appears.

7.I had to control my character yesterday, and, then, it was able to escape this mistake.

8.It is restless that neither one usual size of pressure nor my emotion are good.

9.His not related to being, and having always seen : because there is done value though how much (very) duty is not important.

10.Besides, he always assumes the responsibility, it fails, and the crime can not be [nasuritsukeru] (food ..it is..) in others.