touch screen??????????

okay umm well I would like to learn how to make touchscreen programs... what language do i need to know? and also where can i get the hardware/software for the touch part of it,

like to make a program for a phone thats touch screen...

thanks in advance

• Joey
    Favorite Answer

All a touch screen does is translates where you touch into a set of coordinates on the screen. Once the computer knows the cords, it creates a simulated mouse click in that area. In theory, any program that can use a mouse should be at least semi-functional with a touch screen.

Visual basic is a great introductory programming language - it's much easier to learn than other languages. Just make sure to make the buttons big enough that the user won't accidently hit two at once.

Its very specific to the hardware. Certain devices use certain code. For example, the iPhone from Apple uses Objective C. Other phones or touch screen systems use different languages.

I would call Apple. I heard they make it very simple for companies to design apps. They even will give you all the tools you need. You probably should learn HTML encoding and Javascript. . . Things like that. 1-800-MY-APPLE.

Source(s): I'm an Apple fanatic.

java is the best language. hardware i dont no where it ll sold