Alice Cullen- Twilight.?

I'd like to look like Alice Cullen for an occasion. I've got the hair -I just need to grow it a little bit longer and spike it. Most of her make-up products used in the film consist of M.A.C, are there any good alternatives which are cheaper?? I really like her style of clothes but I looked on the Diane... show more I'd like to look like Alice Cullen for an occasion. I've got the hair -I just need to grow it a little bit longer and spike it. Most of her make-up products used in the film consist of M.A.C, are there any good alternatives which are cheaper??
I really like her style of clothes but I looked on the Diane von Furstenberg website and the dress I liked was £243.60!
I am not willing to pay that much!!
A while ago I found a picture of all sorts of dresses which would suit her. But I've lost it and can't find it anywhere.
Please, help!!