Hannah asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

how long will she be high after smoking pot?!?!?

my stupid friend decided to try pot and got high her first time! we are suppose to be somewhere at 5 and now she told me she is high. how long is she going to be high?! she did it an hour ago and she said she did 4 hits.

and don't worry, she told me she is going to stop because she can't stand this feeling of being high. thank god!

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well if its really really good weed it could last for a total of about 3-4 hours. My friend got some good hydro it costs about $10 a gram. 2 hits of this stuff & i was pretty screwed up for 3 or 4 hours. The next day she is going to be pretty brain dead to. My brain was pretty gone the day after i smoked. To speed the high along to u can make it to your destination you should have her eat something. Have her take a shower. Have her take a walk with you. Just don't go near traffic cause potheads cant walk very well. I cant walk good at all when im stoned. Poor a few glasses of cold water on them that should work to lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

i cant believe that

my great grandmothers last conversation consisted of her saying no one goes home smokes a junt n beats there wife

not long weed is short term chill-ax she'l b ok she may need to go to the drive thru for a milkshake or a float from sonic but id say 1hour but absolutly NOWAY no matter how good anybody is gna stay stone more than4hours really

caffein will help if yall have stuff to do tho n shes like unfunctionaly high for some reason

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the initial high will probably last about 2 hours if you haven't smoked weed a lot before. She should be able to act normal in 2 hours. She might feel a little tired after this tho.

• Xerxes
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The subjective "high" of THC (the active drug in marijuana) can last for up to 12 hours, and is specifically dependent on the mean plasma concentration of the drug. Though the peak effects (when you're really f*ed up) wear off after 2-3 hours. Given the relatively small amount of the drug inhaled by your friend, and the method by which THC is metabolized in the body, it would be safe to say that she will be fully coherent in a couple of hours and won't feel like herself for a few hours more (until the mean plasma level of the THC drops below 5 nanograms per milliliter).

Source(s): A Primer of Drug Action, Rober M. Julien
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2-3 hours

• 1 decade ago

The main high will only last an hour or maybe two. She may feel a little "buzzed" for a few more hours after that, but should be pretty "functionable".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The effects of marijuana typically last about 2 hours, depending on potency. Your friend will probably eat, has eaten or will want to eat, which will decrease that feeling as well.

She most likely will be sober when it's time to get together.

• 1 decade ago

well i depends on what kind she smoked and if she took 4 hits shell be high for at least 2 or 3 hours..

• 1 decade ago

an hour to 2

• 1 decade ago

it depends on the potency but id guess well be back to normal in a hour and a half after smoking, maybe 2 hours

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.