i recently was caught commiting benefit fraud and taken to court,?

the sherriff has made me pay the benefits back at £50 a month, does this now nean i have a criminal record?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Mas
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I am so glad you were caught. Its people like you that make it harder for those that really do need help to get the benefits that can change their lives.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

properly you have confronted as much as what you probably did - so thats a commence.!! your little ones will possibly avert from going to penitentiary - yet in straight forward terms merely - being because of the fact the quantity in touch is regular and it will all must be 'paid returned' in finished - no count number how long it takes. The undesirable new is - any declare 'you' make interior the destiny (for something) would be double-checked to substantiate your being trustworthy - and you will't blame the gadget for adopting that concepts-set approximately you. a great/community provider or a suspended sentence and a crminal checklist is the main possibly effect for you - yet you're turning out to be dissimilar sleepless nights interior the advise time whilst your waiting on your day in court docket.!!

• Peace
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The question is why you wanted tax payers money and what pleased you most? using hard working people’s money to earn an extra income.

Go the pub and have a drink freebee.

You have no respect and feelings; you should be put in the market and be slapped by everyone.

your a criminal and very greedy. You abused the system.

You should pay every penny back. Even interest.

• Scouse
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • osprey
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That,s the beauty of being a politician, you would be very astute at telling us you broke no rules, you intended to pay it back, or the best one of all, SORRY! they don,t come any shorter or easier than the latter.

• 1 decade ago

Pity you didn't get sent down. You're just another thieving parasite, stealing from us that have some self respect and work for a living.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its fraud so yes you would of done ,id imagine.Fraud will stick with you for life.

seen loads of articles in the paper re benefit fraud just lately and they are clamping down

Source(s): a local lady just been caught commiting benefit fraud,shes paying it back and has been given a c/r for 5yrs
  • 1 decade ago

Probably, did you go to court?

If not you may have got a minor offence and it will be cleared after 3 years.

• 1 decade ago

Given that you've been blagging the taxes that I work hard to pay, I'm not really that inclined to help you.

• 1 decade ago

im sorry you were caught.all the British Government do is piss our money down the drain on MP,s bullshit exspenses.and bail out HBOSS for the tune of 40 billion pounds, the greediest bastards alive !!!

i,d rather pay you extra money my friend than those bastards !!!

if only more people realised that.

IM so sorry you were caught , be more vigilant next time !!!

(not that im doing it but best o luck to those who do) !!!

rape the government they do us on a daily Basis..........

Source(s): Government watching for years
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.