Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you rent a place to live, do you prefer furniture?

do you prefer furniture already inside the house at no cost or you use your own furniture. We about to rent out a house, and want to reduce the move in and out of furniture to avoid scratches on wall.

How much would you pay to rent a house with 4 large bedrooms (equal 2 small rooms), a large basement (equal 2 to 3 rooms for storage), 2 garages, and 2 bathrooms? The house is newly upgraded, use gas, it is bricked house thus very warm inside with minimum use of heat.

How much roughly? I'm trying to estimate our house rent value

Thanks very much

Update:

The house is located near a very busy downtown, just walk out of the neighborhood, you will see a lot of businesses and restaurants

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In The Area I live, Bergen County NJ, That would probably cost around 3500 (or more) a month.

• 1 decade ago

The rent REALLY depends on your area more than anything. A fully furnished house may or may not add much to the rent. I'm guessing that most people who want to rent a large house like that already have their own furniture, with the exception of students renting in a college town, or if it is potentially a vacation rental.

• 5 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.