- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. These two times are good for me.
2. I hope to become an audit student studying in your school.
3. I hope A can work, but I'm still thinking about B.
4. Yes, I will improve my listening and speaking.
5. There is no such rule.
6. I heard that some undergraduate students could become audit students in your school. Is it possible for me to be an auditor only instead of a researcher?
2009-03-28 16:36:41 補充：
- 1 decade ago
1. these two time intervals may 2. I hoped that listens lives the identity to enter your school, 3. I hope A, simultaneously also thinks B 4. good, I will use recently strengthened the hearing and oral account ability 5. and does not have the stipulation 6. formerly had college and university department schoolmate to listen similarly lives the identity to enter your school, invites my me whether can audit purely must does the research?希望能幫助你Source(s): 自己