Are there any games like toontown,poptropica and pirates of the caribbean online? please give examples?

Favorite Answer

Runescape.com

You'll probably be into Habbohotel.com

I don't play anymore, but when I was 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and early 17 I spent a great amount of time on this site. It was better in those days. I hear now they update it way too much and try to turn it into a myspace/facebook.

Anyways Habbo Hotel is a virtual chatsite where you can meet up with your friends in a virtual hotel. You can create your own rooms and let your creativity run wild. It's free to join, but to enjoy some fo the exclusive clubs like Habbo Club and buy the currency (which you use to buy furniture) will cost you real money. Trading is open to anyone so you can win furniture and get gifts from people. I've never spent a dime on habbo, but my fortune had reached over 5,000 dollars.

World of Warcraft is better for the older crowd and runescape is good for guys.

There is guild wars, world of war craft is kinda like that, um pirates is like a ship game but kinda the same idea. Oh combat arms is a shooting game online its really fun, and runescape from Miniclip( this game has REALLY bad graphics though ) But probably the most like those games would be guild wars. Hope this helps!

Wizard 101 is JUST like toontown. they get in the 4vs4 fighting stances but instead you fight mystical creatures instead of cogs. you can play mini games and explore worlds however. Just like toontown you must pay to play (well kinda) you need to pay to explore far off worlds. If you like magical games this would be GREAT for you :D. I hope I could help.

Source(s): Player of toontown and wizard 101

World of Warcraft

Supersecret is fun, it's where you start at 10 and grow up into a teenager. There's also:

There.com

Student survivor

Club penguin

Fantage

DizzyWorld

Chapatiz

Habbo hotel

Small Worlds

Runescape

Elf Island

That's all I can think of now

Source(s): Player expirence = )

thats typical it purely takes a on a similar time as or its purely that there maximum of human beings playing the recreation and the server is takeing its time. i might say approximately 25mins the main 45mins the main yet i waited 20mins

SuperSecret.com and Meez.com and Wizards101 trust me!

I have boy cousins!

• Em-♥

runescape, perfectworld, and maybe wizard101.

oh yeah, POTCO ROCKS! :)

toontown's ok, and poptropica is just awesome..

hope i helped! :)