Or tried to use, an imperious voice when telling someone off

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

*flicks through dictionary* imperious, imperious

*looks down throws away dictionary* lets go find a hoss or two huni...lmao

• 1 decade ago

I don't think I've ever felt superior to anyone else when telling them off and I don't consider myself an arrogant person so I guess my answer is no. But I can tell You that I have gotten pretty darn angry before when telling someone off! I am 50% Irish with red hair and green eyes and even though I control my anger very well if pushed hard enough I will let loose on the right person with my fierceness or as my husband says all 5'3" of me!

• 4 years ago

This has been such a popular excuse through the years for many students. The teacher would automatically believe that you were lying. I have been accused of not drawing a picture of a mouse back in the day. The teacher gave me an 'F' because she felt I was not being truthful. I challenged the teacher to watch me draw the mouse and to give me an 'A' if she believed me. Well, I did and she gave me my 'A.' You might get your parents or roommates to write out something about the fact that this really happened. It still will be up to the teacher to show acceptance. I wish you much success. What shall we then say to these things? If GOD be for us, WHO can be against us? - Romans 8:31 The Lord daily loadeth us with BENEFITS, even the GOD of our salvation. Selah. - Psalm 68:19 Peace!

• 1 decade ago

Not sure what that means but when I tell someone off I use whatever voice comes out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nikki
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you mean unaffected, yes. It depends on the situation though. When I'm really mad I just let loose. I don't care how I sound. I usually end up sounding kind of manly. My BF says that it grosses him out but I just tell him not to make me that mad if he doesn't like it. :)

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I also like talking like a 20's Gangster to mess with them. Saying "Sacre Bleu!" and dressing up like Napolean is always fun.

• 1 decade ago

My pissed off voice usually does the job just fine =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh, fancy word for the night...... imperious !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. I the angrier I am, the louder I am...I'm in no mood to be imperious at that point............Miss F

I just try to look scary and mean and hope that works...............The Prof

• 1 decade ago

Most of the time Stevo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.