Getting into University of Maryland and Penn State. 10 POINTS!!!?

I am a sophmore would like to go to one of those two school. I have a 3.53 and a few extracurriculars. Does anyone know what kind of GPA i need and what else I should have??

Favorite Answer

University of Maryland is not that hard to get into and you still have 2 more years to make up for your lack in extracurriculars.

Your G.P.A is good .. . keep it there and don't let it slip.

Seriously though, do try an extra curricular activity . .. Maryland likes to see that.

in case you have a ninety 4 everyday lol youll be waiting to get into alot of faculties... n what the hellll kinda college do u bypass that a ninety 4 everyday ranks one hundred and sixty fifth in the classification... theres no way 164 young babies have over ninety 4