A couple more Spanish translation questions to help me with my cheese shop job?
1) Hello, may I help you?
2) Are you looking for a particular cheese?
3) The total is seventeen euros and sixty-four cents
((I'm not sure how to say "euros" and "cents".))
4) THIS is a goat cheese, but THAT is a cow cheese.
5) The cash register is over there.
6) Are you paying my credit card?
7) This butter has salt, but that butter does not have salt.
8) This is whole milk, but that is skim milk.
9) Is this slice a good size, or would you like a smaller (bigger) piece?
10) This cheese is made from pasteurized milk, but that cheese is made from raw milk.