Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Trying to convince my parents. Any tips?

I am trying to convince my parents into taking me and a friend to Florida for a couple of days. Any tips? My parents don't even let me go to sleepovers so this is going to be hard.

Favorite Answer

IF YOUR PARENT SAY NO,THE BIBLE SAID,CHILDREN OBEY YOUR PARENT,FOR YOURDAYS MAY BE PROLONG. YOU MAY GO THERE AND YOU ARE ASASINATE BY YOUR BOY FRIEND OR STRAIGHT BULET,OBEY THEM,

AND IF SEX THAT IN YOUR HEAD OVER THERE,REMEBER THAT YOU ARE NOT RESPECTING YOUR WOMAN HOOD,MAKE HIM TELL THEM I WANT HER FOR MARRIAGE,BEFORE THAT.THANKS

depends on how old you are really coz if ur like 10 then no offence but you just wont go, if your doin any GCSEs or any other studies then its usaually helpful to say that it would help your education in some way. just make up an excuse somewhere along the lines of that and it might help.

it also depends on how old u r i cant give advise to a minor cause if i had a kid wanting to go id say no but if ur at least 17 id say "mom come on itll be like if u were in ur 20's again come on mom be cool have fun theyll be hot guys there

Maybe suggest having someone older go with you, a sibling of yours or one of your friends siblings. They may be more open to the idea if they see an older responsible in their eyes person would be accompanying you. Good luck and be safe!