Needing some crock pot/slow cooker recipes..?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
slow cooker pot roast
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
295 ml water
2495 g pot roast
1. In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
2. Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
= = = = == = = = = = = = = ==
slow cooker spare ribs
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
15 g brown sugar
15 ml Worcestershire sauce
30 ml soy sauce
905 g pork spareribs
3 g cornstarch (optional)
60 ml cold water (optional)
1. Place ribs in a large stock pot, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook for 15 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together soup, onion, garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce. Remove ribs from water, and transfer to a slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs.
3. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
4. If sauce is too thin when cooking time is done, drain sauce from ribs, and pour into a sauce pan. Combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch with a small amount of cold water, stir into sauce, and bring sauce to boil. Cook until sauce has reached desired thickness.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
slow cooker beef stew
455 g cubed beef stew meat
10 g all-purpose flour
1 g salt, or to taste
15 ml olive oil
45 g baby carrots
1-1/3 large potatoes, cubed
0.5 g dried parsley
0.7 g ground black pepper
160 ml boiling water
1/3 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
15 g butter
1 onions, sliced
20 ml red wine
20 ml warm water
5 g all-purpose flour
1. Place meat in a large plastic bag. Combine 1/4 cup flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour into the bag with the meat, and shake to coat.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add stew meat, and cook until evenly browned on the outside. Transfer to a slow cooker along with the carrots, potatoes, parsley, and pepper. In a small bowl, stir together 2 cups of boiling water and dry soup mix; pour into the slow cooker.
3. In the same skillet, melt butter and saute onions until softened; remove to the slow cooker. Pour red wine into the skillet, and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom. Remove from heat, and pour into the slow cooker.
4. Cover, and cook on High for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to Low, and cook for 6 hours, or until meat is fork tender. In a small bowl or cup, mix together 2 tablespoons flour with 1/4 cup warm water. Stir into stew, and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
- GrecoLv 71 decade ago
Just do a search on Google for crock pot recipes or for slow cooker recipes you'll get more than you know what to do with.
Here's some from Taste of Home
- 1 decade ago
1-2lb cubed stewed beef
1pkg onion soup mix
1 reg can cream of mushroom soup (not sure what the ounces are)
salt and pepper
Put the 1st 3 ingredients in the crock pot and add water to your liking. If you like a thicker gravy then maybe half a can of water or if you like it thinner then add more. Stir ingredients together and add salt and pepped to taste. You can cook on high but it tastes better when cooked on low 6-8 hrs.
Serve over rice or noodles.
- ☠AJ☠Lv 51 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
chicken legs or breats or whateve rpart of the chicken you liekm a can of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken or cream of whatever (if you added cream of mushrooms open up a can of mushrooms and put them in) wrapp your chicken in bacon and cover with the cream of msuroom soup and slow cook it. add liquidof course. you can cook rice or noodles on the side and use the gravy for the ric eor noodles
- MurrayLv 61 decade ago
Go to www.a-crock-crock.com or southernfood.about.com/library/crock/blcpidx.htm.
- 1 decade ago
Go to www.kraftfoods.com they have tons of recipes
- ShantalLv 61 decade ago
Cream Cheese Chicken
3 lbs chicken pieces
1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
1 small onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup chicken broth
Place chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a sauce pan and saute onion and garlic. Add Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
Add this mixture to crock pot and cook on low for an additional hour.
Barbeque Chicken Sandwiches
1-2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1 (18 ounce) jar of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 medium onion, sliced
4-6 hamburger buns
shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Remove all visible fat from the chicken and toss it in the crock pot.
Place the onion slices on top of the chicken.
Pour the barbecue sauce over top. You may not need the entire jar, just enough to cover the chicken.
Cook it on LOW for 8 hours or until the chicken is nice and tender.
Shred the chicken with a fork and knife; put back in crock; simmer 20 minutes. Scoop the mixture onto the bottom buns and top it with the top buns. Shredded cheddar cheese can be added aswell.
Creamy Potato Soup
8 cups diced potatoes
1/3 cup onion, chopped
3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
Combine potatoes, onion, broth, and cream of chicken soup in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Add cream cheese and blend.
Top with bacon and chives before serving.
Crockpot Ravioli with Sauce
1 (25 ounce) bag frozen beef ravioli
1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 cup water
2-3 teaspoons red peppers
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Pour about half of the pasta sauce in the bottom of crock pot.
Add frozen ravioli.
Pour additional pasta sauce, tomato sauce, water, and red pepper over ravioli (I usually pour the pasta sauce on first and then shake together the tomato sauce, water, and red pepper in the empty pasta sauce jar to mix them). Sprinkle Italian seasonings over sauces. Sprinkle cheese on top.
Turn crock pot on low and cook for 4-5 hours (until ravioli are tender).
Pork Chops with Chili Sauce
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
2-3 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon chili powder
5-6 pork chops (bone in preferred)
salt and pepper
Cook onions in oil until lightly brown.
Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper. Cover and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops.
Cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 6-7 hours.
I serve them with mashed potatoes or rice and a vegetable. I put the sauce over the mashed potatoes/ rice.
The Best Beef Stroganoff
2 lbs beef stew meat
1 large onion, chopped
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can beef stock
1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, cubed
1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
6 cups hot cooked noodles
Mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper into slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
Stir cream cheese and sour cream into beef mixture until cream cheese is melted.
Serve beef mixture over noodles. Can be served over mashed potatoes or rice.