Would you buy my book called "Panic Attacks from a 15 year olds experience."?

Update: Thanks everyone for getting back. The book is about a 15year old who had Panic attacks. I want passers by to know what the book is about.

Any suggestions of names?
Update 2: Because a 15 year old is a kid who should be exploring with things and taking trips into town with friends. Not battling with panic attacks every day
Update 3: scilens42: I understand what you mean about how its written! I myself would dislike ready a book written by the drive of teenage hormones! I am 17 now, so i have a bit more writable knowledge then a 15 year old would have. So i hope this would encourage you to re-think whether or not you would purchase it. Thanks... show more scilens42: I understand what you mean about how its written! I myself would dislike ready a book written by the drive of teenage hormones! I am 17 now, so i have a bit more writable knowledge then a 15 year old would have. So i hope this would encourage you to re-think whether or not you would purchase it. Thanks for aswering
Update 4: Smile Kitty: There always has to be a smart aroggent so and so like you hasn't there.
Update 5: KK: You sound like a very arguementative person, in which i don't think you'd need a book to help you, so why are you here?
Update 6: Chick-A- Deedle: Thanks for the encouragement, have a nice day. :)
Update 7: KK: Haha, arguing with a 17 year old, Your an oldish lady, i think your the one who needs to grow up. And i read your profile, and found out your a writer. Any forms of jealousy you have going on?That im starting my publishing career young and you didnt?
Update 8: KK: Eww could you get off my question and stop stalking me. Your EDIT1 was pointless as i have just realised your talking about something that wasnt even to you. Back off abit love. And 28 is very old compared to 17.
Update 9: KK: No love, i get the last word. Chub.
Update 10: KK: I won, goodbye.