Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

what do you think of....?

Israel

Favorite Answer

Mikal... that is a Jewish name right? If I am right ,

Please , don't let us offend you.

I lived in Israel for some years, I was married to a Jew and we made Aliyah. At the time I was so for Israel. Pro Israeli. After one year of living there I was left alone with my children . I became more in tuned to what was going on around me. Became very interested in the situation . After much research and observation , making friends also with Palestinian people, I began to realize something is terribly wrong there.

When we hear of a two state solution, it is misleading. It basically means; A free Israel and a Few prison camps for the Palestinians. You know the wall that surrounds their area is twice the height of the Berlin and three times the length. They are controlled and harassed constantly by Israeli soldiers and civilians. They have had their homes demolished, seen family members shot , or beaten . When they try to fight against The monster, they are called terrorist. I do not agree with all the tactics used by some Palestinians but I can understand.

They have no basic rights. It is hard for them to get food , water , and medical care. While a Jewish settlement , Just over the fence, has swimming pools, fine houses, hospitals, and all the basic requirements.

This is why I do not stand with Israel, cause I have witnessed these things with my own eyes.

The American and Israeli government and media control what portion of news we will hear and most likely believe. It's sad really because Israel was freed from the holocaust and now, they have created one of their own. The conditions of the Palestinian people are much like the Holocaust . Before 1948 ; Israel was full of Arabs , it counted for most of the population , while the Jewish population was about 3%. At that time the Arabs and Jews lived peacefully with one another. It was not till the birth of Zionism that the problems started to arise.

Even Jewish protesters have been shot for peaceful protest. Christian and Muslim Arabs are no different from each other when it comes to the treatment.

It is not a problem of being Jewish , or Christian , Or Muslim.. the problem is Zionism.

America Aids Israel in their efforts with about 3-5 Billion dollars a year.

I went to Israel as a pro - Israel, with my ex husband and my children desiring to go to the holy land , make a life , and be part of the Jewish State. Little did I know at the time what that meant. I came back to the states because of another situation, I came back with a totally different picture than I had left with .

I cannot say that I like Israel, although my best friend is Jewish.

Not all Jews are standing in support of Israel.

Perhaps their is a true Israel, but the Zionist state that is there today does not represent it. Just as the terrorist who call themselves Muslims do not represent Islam.

I like the country, the beach and the weather and the soil. BUT, i hate the people controlling it. The zionists....sorry...nothing changes. I mean, like, when Hamas launch rockets to Israel... You just see a little bit of smoke...when Israel launches rockets at Gaza...its like tonnes of blood and thousands of nine elevens. If they want to capture the terrorists, they wouldn't have set off bombs that kill 10 people at once...did you see it? And like, since when was it clever or logical or even have the cheek, the guts, to block the borders and starve children. More that 50% of Gaza are kids, now i wonder where all the men gone, they all died in wars!! its sad! whats this world got to these days? I am not supporting Hamas...or any groups. But, since you asked the question about Israel, and giving you all the faults. Because all it has is faults. And when you look at youtube, you find like a gay Jewish festival with aload of zionists acting gay, with gay men, bikinis and everything! its like, so much for religion! its more like aload of gays and bisexuals who claim it their land because of their religion but actually they like it because of the weather and the way of life!! its unfair. really really unfair. Its just too unfair.

I have noticed that the most horrible lthergic devils in the whole entire universe are those who use the excuse of the past to create wars....

Devil's capital of the world. A place where devils laze and think.

Note: This does not imply everyone living there are devils.

its the jewish region where they plot to take over the world with a diasese and blame god and only jews will live and make money by finding a cure and eventually own all the money in the world

maybe its just me.. thinking of israel reminds me that the 'End of Time' is near.

and IMO israel is a terrorist state... no matter where you look at it.

Long live Palestine!

Mass-murderers.

• Bunny

Who?

• Moses

I do not spend any time thinking about israel

• HAV GUD JEWISH PPL, BUT DA COUNTRY IS RUN BY ZIONIST Ashkenazi JEWS.

M OK WID DA PPL

BUT DA GOVERN. SUX.

Source(s): RESEARCH INTO DA TREATMENT OF THE SEPAHDI JEWS N ARAB JEWS N U WILL KNO.
  • ?

The Cradle of Terror