What is the one article of clothing you could not live without?

for me...its a white sweater that my daughter bought for me,,,,,I Just love it............its almost three years old..............but I adore it

Best Answer

I don't think I have any article of clothing I couldn't live without, but I do have a particular shirt that I would really, really hate to lose. I'm not even entirely sure why I'm so attached to it, other than perhaps circumstances in my life when the shirt was fairly new giving it extra sentimental value.

It's a thick flannel by International News that I bought at Gadzooks in Oklahoma City. It's not plaid exactly, but it does have squares on it, but with diagonal lines in them and also smaller squares within the bigger squares. It's purple, blue, maroon and with a little black on it. It sounds hideous. lol But It's very warm and aesthetically pleasing and calming to the eye.

It's so fragile now I hardly ever wear it because I'm afraid it might not survive another spin in the washer. I put it on sometimes when it's cold and raining or when I'm depressed as a "comfort" shirt. =)

I wish I could find another one just like it, but I suppose even if I did it wouldn't be the same. Some things are one of a kind and while they may be replaced, they can't be replicated. Like you! =D

Omega

I have several shirts that I won from radio stations. If anyone remembers KTIJ 98.5 in western Oklahoma there was a segment called Stump the Chumps. You asked trivia questions and the people on the radio would try to answer. If they didn't give the correct answer to your question you won a prize. There were rules to the questioning though. If it involved a TV show it could not be episodic or it would be disqualified. I didn't know the rules when I first got through over the phone. I asked a question that had to do with a scene in an episode of Star Trek. I was disqualified, but not discouraged and became somewhat of a celebrity. When I would get through to the radio station over the phone I would hum the first few notes of the theme song and the crew would moan facetiously and say "Oh no, it's you again." For some strange reason the show went off the air, but before it did I had won 3 tees and a sweatshirt, a DVD movie, two CDs, a VR game for computer and 4 travel mugs. Just to see how many fans of the original ST series are out there still (I'm guessing on here probably tens of thousands) I will ask that first question that I posed to Stump the Chumps which was disqualified on Yahoo! Answers. I hope I will get at least 100 responses. Here is that groundbreaking question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai_C6...

i'm smitten by undershirts like the tank good sort with the thin straps i positioned on them just about well-known i think of they make shirts a splash extra relaxing and that i dont could concern approximately my butt showing

my blue(light blue because of all that washing) sweat pants that i have on now.

so comfortable and i'll only wear them around the house and to walk my son to the bus stop in the mornings.

My caftan. It's a robe, it's a privacy curtain, it's sleepwear, it has a great zipper and it goes from finger tip to finger tip.

• My old brown footies, I always have to keep my feet warm.

• Bubble

i prefer free and easy so actually i dont stick to one cos it will be hell if i cant find the one that i love

• gsmom

my over sized old navy hoodie have had it forever

my favorite pair of blue jeans.

My bra, I truly need the support!