asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

中文字我介紹翻英文

希望各位大大能幫我中翻英

如果可以的話也盡量幫我修辭一下

內容看能不能簡短一點

感恩^ ^

老師好,很高興能到貴校參加面試,我是邱治誠,目前就讀於東山高中,家有四人,父親從商,母親做會計,而姐姐現在也就讀財金系,由於小時候家庭不是很富裕,而做會計的媽媽從小時候就開始訓練我和姐姐要學會記帳,掌握自己以及家庭財務,這就是我對會計最初步的認識,也因為我對於數學以及資訊類的熱誠與興趣,加上家人的影響,使我對於會計有了濃厚的興趣,希望學校能夠給我個機會來發揮。

= =

你是用翻譯機直接翻的吧

老師好 Teacher is good ....

亂翻

我希望是自己翻的

不然的話也至少改一下吧.

對了

因為我的英文很破= =

所以希望能翻譯簡單一點的字

感恩

這我很確定是你自己打的

因為錯字有點多= =

不過還是很感謝提供

我希望能修短一點

盡量是1-2分鐘內要講完

對了

其中

Because of this, I am passionate in IT courses and maths

這啥意思?

好像怪怪的

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Good day, Sir and Madam. I am really glad to be in this school for the interview today. My name is 邱治誠, currently stydying at Dongshan High School. I have four memebers in my family. My father is a business man and my mother is an ordinary accountant. My sister is also studying business at school at the moment. I was not born into a rich family therefore my mother has been telling the kids to keep an record of our expenses. This is how I come across with money in my life for the first time. Because of this, I am passionate in IT courses and maths. Under the influence of my family, I am also very interested in accounting myself. I hope I can take this opportunity to be part of this school and I am willing to learn lots more. Thank you.

希望這有幫到你的忙

如果市我我會直接這樣說,簡單易懂 =)

2009-03-31 11:05:01 補充:

也因為我對於數學以及資訊類的熱誠與興趣

I am passionate in IT courses and maths myself. In addition to the influence of my family, I am very interested in accounting.

Source(s): 已在紐西蘭住五年以上的我, (Sorry, I just made some changes here.)
  • 嘟嘟

Teacher is good, very happy can arrive at your school to participate in the interview, I am Qiu Zhi am honest, at present goes study in the Dongshan high school, the family has four people, the father pursues commerce, the mother is accountant, but the elder sister also goes study the wealth gold department now, because the childhood family was not very wealthy, but was accountant mother to start from the childhood to train me and the elder sister must learn the accounting, grasped itself as well as the family finance, this was I to accountant the most preliminary understanding, also because of me regarding mathematics as well as the information class with the interest, family member's influence, enabled me to have the strong interest in addition sincerely regarding accountant, I hope the school can give me an opportunity to play.

以上的資料 請你參考一下