題目我已經訂好了就是" I believe I can fly in the sky "

拜託你們幫我到想!!

而且要加上中文

那就先謝謝摟>

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is raining, it is not being given up , like us, the rainwater is his tears, original day, it is so azure, so beautiful, white cloud every one, shortly before June, are putting the storm not stopped , every year all the time, without an exception, last year too, in the year before last too, there is no exception further this year, it is crying for, he is not giving up , like us. has your company, my memory is deeper, it is boring in one day not to have, the course of struggling together, can\'t forget , share let alone sweet fruit forget , is it is it forget forever to fight to scold together together, you are the most exciting passage in my life, I will not forget.

at a future date , have us can make more efforts, because I will know that you will be seeing me, refuel for me in the distant place, so I will make more efforts, though can\'t meet everyday , but heart looks department tightly still, frustrated to fall as me, expect you will offer me stand up courage moved to continue, thank you, good-bye, my good friend !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.