asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

跟天空有關的英文演講(2分鐘)

我在學校要參加英文演講,

我很久還是決定要說我最喜歡的天空內容,

但我終究想不出要怎麼來說??

而且要說2分鐘....

讓我有點困擾,

我要題目加上英文再加上中文翻譯,

拜託你們咯!!

please >< !!

希望你們可以給我更多的勇氣,

以及最能代表天空的文章

題目我已經訂好了就是" I believe I can fly in the sky "

拜託你們幫我到想!!

而且要加上中文

那就先謝謝摟>

Rating
    Favorite Answer

It is raining, it is not being given up , like us, the rainwater is his tears, original day, it is so azure, so beautiful, white cloud every one, shortly before June, are putting the storm not stopped , every year all the time, without an exception, last year too, in the year before last too, there is no exception further this year, it is crying for, he is not giving up , like us. has your company, my memory is deeper, it is boring in one day not to have, the course of struggling together, can\'t forget , share let alone sweet fruit forget , is it is it forget forever to fight to scold together together, you are the most exciting passage in my life, I will not forget.

at a future date , have us can make more efforts, because I will know that you will be seeing me, refuel for me in the distant place, so I will make more efforts, though can\'t meet everyday , but heart looks department tightly still, frustrated to fall as me, expect you will offer me stand up courage moved to continue, thank you, good-bye, my good friend !