kevin asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有關英文短文的問題阿

Where do you like to go shopping for clothing? How often do you shop for clothes? What's more important to you? Quality? Price? Styles? Brands? Slection? Or service? Explain.

Can you share a recent experience while shopping for clothes?

Have you ever shopped on line? And what do you think about shopping for clothes online? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

這篇短文該如何用英文來回答啦

知道的人來講一下吧

Rating
    Favorite Answer

where do you like to go shopping for clothing

你喜歡到哪裡買衣服?

how often do you shop for clothes?

你多久買一次衣服

what's more important to you?

什麼會你來說比較重要?品質?價錢?型態?製造廠商(牌子)?精選品?還是服務?解釋.

can you share a recent experience while shopping for clothes?

你可以分享一個最近去購物的經驗嗎?

have you ever shopped on line?

你有線上購物過嗎?

and what do you think about shopping for clothes online?

還有你對於線上購物的想法如何?

what are the advantages and disadvantages?

線上購物有什麼好處還有壞處?

這接題目要依照你自己的意思去回答的~~

看你啦~~

例如說~~

如果只是說要寫句子的話:

I like to shop(buy) my clothes in the *night market(夜市)*.(department store, stores, ect.

I shop for my clothes *once a month*.(twice a month, three times an year,ect.

the *style* of the colthes i'm buying is more important for me.

*because the style decided your looking and it can embellish our body shape*

I went to shopping with my best friend Sue yesterday. And we bought a really big lollypop which wasjust beside the clothes store. We thought it would be as large as we though, but actually there were fifteen little lollypops in the big circular box.

I've never shopped online. i think shop for clothes on line is a very thoughtful for lazy women. but we can not exactly see the clothes we Bare buying and we can not check the quality of the clothes. but we can have more choices at the same time.

希望對你有幫助~

Source(s): 自己^ ^