Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Hair toner help??????

http://www.exposay.com/sarah-jayne-dunn-2007-briti...

do i need a Champagne Toner or a Platinum Toner to get the colour hair in the pic, im thinking more Platinum??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • jordyn
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

by the looks of your avatars hair, you will most likely need platinum.

• 1 decade ago

if u wanna achieve that color then ull have to go to a hair salon thats a combination of colors she has highlights but if u wanna get that at home bleach ur hair and use champagne dont use violet blue toner cuz itll turn ur hair platinum blonde thats what i use to get the orange and yellow out of my hair cuz i bleach my hair platinum blonde

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That hair is a cocktail, with foils. Its not platinum, its a mix of gold, ash, and natural.

You need to bleach your hair blonde and put a mix of toners, or just foils. Low lights and highlights.

Go to a hairdresser.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.