Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

We got a new puppy for our daughter, but she doesn't like it?

We got a puppy for my daughter's birthday and she doesn't like it because it is not female. Where can I get the dog's sex changed and how much would it cost?

Favorite Answer

better off to buy a cook book from Thailand.

You can't! You can get him neutered, but that won't make him not a male puppy. If your daughter doesn't like the puppy because he's male...she's got issues. Help her understand that a male puppy will grow up to be a protective dog that will be her buddy and ride in the car with her and bark at a chase the guys who dump her after a lousy date. Don't give the puppy away because of it's gender. You should have let your daughter select the puppy. But since you already have added the dog to the house, help her understand that his breed/personality matter more than his gender when talking about a good dog.

Hey people - just because Sarah wants to change the sex of the dog to please her daughter doesn't necessarily mean that the daughter is a brat. If you're going to call anyone anything, direct your insults towards the enabler.

Sarah - if you continue to spoil your daughter in this manner, she will most certainly turn out to be a brat. I suggest that this may be the time to give her the 'you can't always get what you want' speech. If you love your daughter, you will teach her something about virtue, rather than indulge her desire to alter the sexual organs of her pet.

Source(s): Common sense.

Your daughter sounds like a brat; don’t be so nice to her. I wish my parents would surprise me with a cute puppy >_> don’t take your daughter’s selfishness out on the poor puppy. Either keep him and take good care of him or give him to another loving home.

First of all you can't get a dog's sex change, you should just buy another one & keep the one you have as a family dog or try to take it back and trade it.

Pretend she's female. And what a bratty daughter you've got(N.O.I) if she would put an animal through that much pain and hassle just because it's male. Why don't you take it back and swap it for a girl.

Yay 2 points

messed up.

2 points!

*************EDIT**********

Wow. Are you guys SERIOUSLY calling her daughter a brat without first making sure that it wasn't the parents' idea to "surprise" her with a puppy. You should never, ever, surprise someone with a living thing because what happens if the recepient doesn't want it? C'mon! Isn't thi common sense??

This is why adults can be so obnoxious sometimes. Age does not necessarily make you right, people.

Just get her a female dog! my family always had two dogs it was great!

i would just go trade it in for a female dog. I am sure the kennel will help you out with that.

I don't know about sex changes, but I have got some magic beans to sell you if you are interested.