Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

does anyone know any good quotes?

a movie or song quote.

it could be funny, or cute/romantic

• Jo W
    Favorite Answer

Here are some excellent funny/silly/cute/romantic quotes only for you -

“My play was a complete success. The audience was a failure.” - Ashleigh Brilliant

“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.” - Mae West

“The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time” - Friedrich Nietzsche

“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.” - Oscar Wilde

“I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.” - Rodney Dangerfield

“The Jersey mentality is: I work, I drink, I stay up all night, I try to meet a girl, it's a waste of time.” - Gerard Way

“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” - Drew Carey

“I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly.” - Oscar Wilde

“I don't at all like knowing what people say of me behind my back. It makes me far too conceited.” - Oscar Wilde

“One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards.” - Oscar Wilde

“I have nothing to declare except my genius.” - Oscar Wilde

Besides, you'll get thousands of funny quotes here -

http://www.quotesdaddy.com/find/tag/funny/1

“Came but for friendship, and took away love.” - Thomas Moore

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.” - Swedish Proverb

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - A. A. Milne

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” - Judy Garland

“True love always makes a man better, no matter what woman inspires it” - Alexandre Dumas Père

“I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” - Arthur Rubinstein

“Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.” - Charles Caleb Colton

“Woman reaches love through friendship; man reaches friendship through love” - Mohammed Hijazi

“I love you,

Not only for what you are,

But for what I am

When I am with you.

I love you,

Not only for what

You have made of yourself,

But for what

You are making of me.

I love you

For the part of me

That you bring out;

I love you

For putting your hand

Into my heaped-up heart

And passing over

All the foolish, weak things

That you can’t help

Dimly seeing there,

And for drawing out

Into the light

All the beautiful belongings

That no one else had looked

Quite far enough to find.

I love you because you

Are helping me to make

Of the lumber of my life

Not a tavern

But a temple;

Out of the works

Of my every day

Not a reproach

But a song.

I love you

Because you have done

More than any creed

Could have done

To make me good

And more than any fate

Could have done

To make me happy.

You have done it

Without a touch,

Without a word,

Without a sign.

You have done it

By being yourself.

Perhaps that is what

Being a friend means,

After all.” - Roy Croft

“I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.” - Pietro Aretino

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” - Roy Croft

“You're my sweetheart to the max. I love you like Crispy Critters.” - Wesley Willis

“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” - William Arthur Ward

“You taught me to love fearlessly and to open up my heart. I've never known anyone like you. I love you to no end.” - Phil Martin

“Some people never say the words 'I love you'. It's not their style to be so bold. Some people never say those words: 'I love you' But, like a child, they're longing to be told.” - Paul Simon

Here are the sources -

Quotesdaddy.com/quote/59255/ashleigh-brilliant/my-play-was-a-complete-success-the-audience-was-a

Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1016839/mae-west/when-choosing-between-two-evils-i-always-like-to-try

Quotesdaddy.com/quote/1289830/friedrich-nietzsche/the-advantage-of-a-bad-memory-is-that-one-enjoys-several

Quotesdaddy.com/quote/960431/oscar-wilde/the-only-thing-worse-than-being-talked-about-is-not

Quotesdaddy.com/quote/759555/rodney-dangerfield/i-told-my-psychiatrist-that-everyone-hates-me-he-said

Quotesdaddy.com/quote/545858/gerard-way/the-jersey-mentality-is-i-work-i-drink-i-stay-up-all

Quotesdaddy.com/quote/380754/drew-carey/oh-you-hate-your-job-why-didnt-you-say-so-theres-a

http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/960335/oscar-wild...

http://www.quo

I discover Steven Wright costs humorous. Here are a couple of of them I observed on-line. “Last yr I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was once utilising a dotted line. He stuck each different fish.” “All folks who think in psychokinesis lift my hand.” “OK, so what is the velocity of darkish?” “How do you inform whilst you are out of invisible ink?” “Support micro organism - they are the one tradition a few individuals have.” “My condominium was once robbed and the whole lot was once changed with specific replicas...I advised my roommate and he mentioned 'Do I realize you?'” “Yesterday I advised a hen to go the avenue. It mentioned, "What for?"” “I Xeroxed my watch. Now I have time to spare.” “I positioned on the spot espresso in a microwave oven and close to went again in time.” “I wrote a track, however I are not able to learn track so I have no idea what it it. Every as soon as in a at the same time I'll be taking note of the radio and I say, ‘I believe I would have written that’.” “I mounted a skylight in my condominium...The individuals who are living above me are livid!” “My residence is at the median strip of a freeway. You do not fairly realize, besides I have got to go away the driveway doing 60 MPH.” “I purchased a self studying list to be trained Spanish. I became it on and went to sleep; the list received caught. The subsequent day I might simplest stutter in Spanish.” “I spilled spot remover on my puppy. He's long gone now.”

Wendy Torrance: I just wanna go back to my room!

Jack Torrance: Why?

Wendy Torrance: Well, I'm very confused, and I just need time to think things over!

Jack Torrance: You've had your whole ******* LIFE to think things over, what good's a few minutes more gonna do you now?

From the (excellent) movie The Shining.

"A second with your hand on a hot stove can feel like an hour, while an hour on a park bench with a pretty girl can feel like a second."- Albert Einstein when asked about his theory of relativity.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

-harvey dent

"Life too is precious to waste - to spend on anything but the best"

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.

"Remember kid, heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Always follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."

-Sandlot

"Seeing you spell correctly is quite a turn-on"

Source(s): I said it to my fiance just now.
  • Abby

dosti mein no thanx no sorry..........

it means in friendship no thanx no sorry..........

and then have a good day...........