Who played Duncan in the last 2 episodes of Private Practice (3/19 & 3/26)? I know him from something.?

It is not Josh Hopkins - he is playing Noah. Duncan was the lawyer who is friends with Sam and dating Naomi.

Yes, it is D.B. Woodside! Thank you!!!! I know him from Buffy.

• n2mama
    Favorite Answer

I think maybe he was the guy who played President Wayne Palmer on 24 a couple of years ago. That actor's name is D.B. Woodside, but I'm not sure if it's the same guy or not. I can't find any credit for the Duncan character, so I really don't know who it was, but that's my best guess. I thought he looked familiar too.

Duncan is played by Josh Hopkins.

http://www.tv.com/josh-hopkins/person/28390/appear...

Here is a link with all the stuff he has been in.