Why do you care about any other god, atheists?

Why you counter the typical Christian argument with a line like, "You don't believe in Odin, we just believe one less god than you," do you realize the majority of you name MALE gods? Do you do that deliberately to counter the presumed masculine Abrahamic gods? Or are you so used to thinking that any... show more Why you counter the typical Christian argument with a line like, "You don't believe in Odin, we just believe one less god than you," do you realize the majority of you name MALE gods? Do you do that deliberately to counter the presumed masculine Abrahamic gods? Or are you so used to thinking that any imaginary god is male? Most polytheistic religions had equal numbers of male and female deities, so it's not for the lack of goddesses...
Update: Oh sh!t, I'm not a Christian, I'm an agnostic atheist with some pagan curiosities. I was just curious why these default arguments were always about the males.