Al Gore uses the Global Warming scare?

GWB used the War on Terror to give us the Patriot Act Obama used the economy to enlarge government by trillions of dollars. Last year both Polar Ice Caps grew in size. The so called endangered Polar Bears, doomed by Global Warming are having a population boom in Eastern Arctic. We have seen record breaking colds... show more GWB used the War on Terror to give us the Patriot Act Obama used the economy to enlarge government by trillions of dollars. Last year both Polar Ice Caps grew in size. The so called endangered Polar Bears, doomed by Global Warming are having a population boom in Eastern Arctic. We have seen record breaking colds this last year all over Earth. Even now we have freezing cold waters flooding towns in Mid-America and ice blocking a major river.

If anyone remembers the late 60s and early 70s then you should also remember smog. Not haze, smog.It covered every city in America. My dad was a pilot and I remember climbing above these thick brown clouds as if it were a major weather front. In L.A. it was so bad not only did your lungs and eyes burn but your skin. Acid ran would fall and eat the paint off cars. That was pollution and everyone saw it and we all helped clean it up. No place I know now has ones skin burning or the paint ate off cars.

A false problem with the crazy tree huggers and wacky greenies egging it on. These wackos put more value on some worm or tree than a human life. The congress and Obama now seeing a chance for an even bigger government and more power have in the works another $2 trillion carbon tax. Oh can't call it tax so lets call it carbon credits (everybody likes credit). It will save Mother Earth and anyone that doesn't reach his hand way down in his pocket that has already been emptied by government greed is a none caring slug who doesn't deserve to breath on this wholly planet.

Some of these tree humppers are now saying most of the population must be killed off if Earth is to survive. When the Bible talks of end times it says most will worship a false god. That false god I believe is Mother Earth. When a Marxist can be elected leader of a Republic anything is possible. My question is with all signs pointing to this Global Warming being nothing more than a way to rob us of even more of our hard earned wages will we allow our government to once again bend us over or will we say enough is enough and gut congress in this next election?
Update: And you have the arrogance to attack him?
--------------------------------------...
I don't need arrogance to attack Algor.All it would take to attack Algor is stupidity as even a slobbering idiot can see where he is going with his Global Warming Dream.
Update 2: A lot of good answers but one keep it short and gave it all in a nut shell.