does anybody care if Adam Lambert is gay?

I am a HUGE fan of American Idol's Adam Lambert. He is gay, or so i have heard. Is there really any reason he should not win American Idol? Tell me your thoughts.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If anything, I hope it works in his favor. AI winners are SOOO BOOOORING. The more out there he gets, the more I like him!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It doesn't matter. Though I did see the pics. They aren't really all that flattering. I think I would vote for him just because he is gay. Clay Aiken gives us a really bad rep, or so I think. If you ask me, I think he's a pedophile. So maybe this Adam Lambert could do us a little justice. I don't watch American Idol though. I think it's a terrible phenomenon that only gives proof to the stereotypes of Americans.

I really can't believe I lost myself again. Lookin for somethin crazy beautiful nothin now I'm talkin in circles again..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he is definitely gay or atleast bisexual...did no one see the show he put on at the gay club??? And, hello, his previous work was MUSICAL THEATER. I'm gay and that screams gay to me. Yes, he's gay, and NO it should have nothing to do with it...look at clay aiken. what would be great if Adam Lambert would come out (maybe he doesn't need to, i think everyone knows) so we can have a more openly gay singer on the show...unlike mr. aiken

• 1 decade ago

I know me too! I love his voice and I don't really care if he's gay, bi, or whatever, he's still a good singer.

Source(s): Myself and I
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

who the hell is adam lambert

• 1 decade ago

No I could care less.

• 1 decade ago

it shouldn't make any difference to his chances of winning, but it inevitably will, there's a lot of intolerant ppl out there!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who da hell is adam lambert

• 1 decade ago

Am sure he is guy but am not sure he is gay.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hate the show but don't care if he is gay, which he is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.