Can somebody translate this paragraph into French, please?

Preferably native or very experienced speakers only. Millions of new products are bought by us, the public, every day. The main reason for us buying these "amazing" products is largely down the advertisements. The manufacturers of these new products use clever methods and tricks to make us spend... show more Preferably native or very experienced speakers only.

Millions of new products are bought by us, the public, every day. The main reason for us buying these "amazing" products is largely down the advertisements. The manufacturers of these new products use clever methods and tricks to make us spend our money, but how exactly do they do it?

We see many adverts on the television. Whilst some of them can be funny or exciting, it is no secret that many people find them rather annoying; especially if they don't like the music that is played in the background. This annoyance grows as the advert is repeated many times in one night.
Of course, this can work the opposite way if you like the music used in the advert. You could be in your car, or at the shops, and hear the particular song played, and this subconsciously makes you think of the product.

Often in adverts, especially ones in magazines, there is a hidden message. An advert for a hair product, such as shampoo, may feature a photograph of a beautiful blonde woman, the hidden message being "buy this product and you'll look like her".

Sometimes we have serious adverts too. Adverts for childrens' charities or cancer charities show the serious issues of day to day life, publicising their causes and hopefully persuading people to give them money.
Update: Evelyne S - I am not getting people to "do my homework for me", I have already written it myself. I am just comparing my version to how a native speaker would write this, and selecting certain phrases from their translations to add to mine to make it sound more authentic. I agree that there are four... show more Evelyne S - I am not getting people to "do my homework for me", I have already written it myself. I am just comparing my version to how a native speaker would write this, and selecting certain phrases from their translations to add to mine to make it sound more authentic.
I agree that there are four paragraphs but I think you're being a little pedantic.