Can you tell me a story? Will you tell me a story?

Tell me a nice story to put me to sleep

be creative!! =]

nice story shannon02114

>.<

oh yea a one word story..... so very creative.....

LORI that is a copyrighted story!

NO CHEATING!

lol twilight

Severus Snape.... Stephanie Meyer can't write if her life depended on it

lol

spoiledsweet4404 -

i love how he dies by fart

haha

BRANDON!!!!!!!

you are so creative

thanks for the interesting stories! =]

but i think ima have nightmares from the second one

Favorite Answer

HARVESTER

The year's 2803. In 2015, the world we knew, came to an end. Due to global warming, the Earth has frozen over. What used to be, is no more. At first, people ignored it, and when the storms began, it was too late. Nature, began to take itself back. Sickness spread throughout the land, millions died. Then there was the Flood, and with it more death. Religious fanatics claimed it was the end... Guess they weren't far off.

No one could survive the extreme temperatures. Scientists built an underground city, called Valve, to protect them. For a while, people lived "normal" lives. Peace never lasts though. Pretty soon, people got tired of the government, the laws, the confinement, and as technology grew, leaving began to get easier. So they left. They formed a brotherhood of outlaws, and called themselves Polars. Little did they know, they weren't the only ones living on the outside. Animals had changed...evolved, to adapt to the climate. You know what happens when animals are left without food? They grow savage. Thus the wars began. A group of rebels formed the New Faith. They believed God had selected them to carry out his will. So to prepare, they began to form armies, of both man and beast.

To destroy the Valve, they unleashed the captured untamed creatures into the underground. No one was prepared. People kept them back for a while, but it turned out the creatures liked it better in the warmth. Soon they had no choice, they had to retreat. Over time, the few survivors found that sanctuary was no further than the stars. So, here we are...

My name is Velvet. I'm a crew member aboard the Conquest. Seven days ago, we received a distress call from the Harvester, a mining ship used to gather our natural resources from meteors and dead planets. Their signal shows that they have just left earth's orbit. It's supposed to be a simple mission, check in and get out. Or at least that's what we thought...

OR

I awake to a scene of horror. I am lying on the ground. I see the corpse of a woman lying to my left. I am covered in blood. In my hand is a knife. Multiple stab wounds cover her lifeless body. Who is she? More importantly, who am I? Am I the killer, or the survivor of a brutal murder. Is it possible I did this? The questions swarm around in my head. I begin to feel sick. She was young, mid-twenties. She will never get to see the wonders of life. Is that because of me? I stand up. Every inch of me is shaking. I’m still holding the knife. My first thought, was to check if she was still alive. I could tell by the amount of blood what the answer was. Why can’t I remember. Why would I do something like this? As hard as I try, all I can remember is screaming…Her screaming. Did I know her? Was she a friend, a relative, a lover? Did she make the wrong person mad? Was that wrong person me? I am still trembling. I need to pull myself together, focus on getting help. I close my eyes, trying to escape. All I see is her. It’s to much. I fall into darkness, and I hear the door come crashing down.

I am woken up to the sound of voices. Voices of men, police officers, crime scene investigators. I hear them calling me a sick bastard, a murderer. So quick they jump to the conclusion that I did this. I guess it’s the only reasonable answer, considering the circumstances. I hear the paramedic telling an officer that I’m awake. He approaches me slowly. He asks me what happened. I don’t respond. I don’t know what to tell him. I go with the truth, that I honestly have no idea. The face he makes tells me he doesn’t believe me. I don’t blame him. He tells me I will soon be receiving help. I have very few injuries, so I can only assume he means psychological. He says his goodbyes, and tells me he will be talking to me again very soon. The paramedic tells me to lie down on the gurney, she says that I need rest. She says that hopefully some sleep will help me recover my memory. I’m not so sure I want to remember. If I am the person I’m being made out to be, a murderer…I think I’d rather forget. I close my eyes again, and slowly the ambulance takes me away.

It’s dark. No lights, no sounds, barely any air to breathe. Thick metal bars appear before me. I try to get up, and realize I am in a straight jacket. Suddenly a roar of echoes smother me. I try to separate the multitude of voices, but can’t. It sounds like an argument, a screaming match. To many voices, to much static. I begin to realize where I am. A mental prison. I am locked inside the darkness of my own mind, and there is no way out. I want to wake up, but I can’t. This is not a dream, or a nightmare. This is a purgatory from which there is no escape. The screaming stops. I hear footsteps approaching me. I can make out a the shape of a woman. I can’t see her face, but I recognize her. She asks why I did it, why I hurt her. She screams at me, and I begin to cry. I’m breaking down, going mad. I go to tell her I’m sorry, but my lips won’t move. I can’t help but wonder if I belong here. No more words now…Just screams. Blood is slowly flowing into my cell, her blood. The woman is now slamming her arms against the cell door, and again the door comes crashing down. It comes crashing down onto me, and the weight of the world comes with it. I’m drifting back into darkness, wishing the black would hurry up and swallow me away. Soon the screams fade away. They are replaced with the steady beeping sounds of the monitor at my side. I have now awoken to the real nightmare…Reality.

edit...

Thank you Lori for liking my ideas.

If anyone else liked my drafts, and would like to read more/ further into them, contact me and i will try to email them to you.

Oh and sorry for scaring you with the second story!!!

I know your trying to go to bed.

:)

Once upon a time Twilight took over the world with the inlaid Imperius curses that were secretly sealed inside every copy of the book.

Stephenie Meyer the leader and creator of this catastrophe, now sat in full power of the world, bewitching the mind of anyone that has had contact with the book.

Oh the CHAGRIN!

• ?

once upon a time, there was a devilishly handsome, blood-sucking, murdering, sparkly, stalking vampire who billions of people fell unbelievably, and unrealistically, deeply, irrevocably, in love with.

hehehehehehe

edit.

to Brandon:

WOW! your stories are amazing and should be published!!! (but i think the guy that asked this question wants to go to sleep, so I'm not sure about the whole...waking up to a dead person thing =] lol) but excellent, breathtaking ideas.

to Severus snape:

hahahahahahahahhahaha...chagrin.

Once upon a time....There was a princess with three ugly uncles. they were mean and farted and burped all the time. she was pretty, pretty ugle. then this guy came over for poker night. and he walked in on her comn out the shower. so she tried to kiss him and he passed out. the uncles farted on his face as a joke and he died, the end. XD like it?

i found a baby smurf in my bed, and i fed it children, then papa smurf came bak for it, and left me in peace-then there was a komoto dragon in me cerial box oi! so i called it barry and we all lived happily ever after :)

Source(s): page 138 of my mind

It