how did you tell your family?

I'm not sure yet if I am pregnant, but...

How did you go about telling your family?

Mother, Father, Boyfriend and Friends etc...

Favorite Answer

well, first you should really find out for sure if you are pregnant. ya know, you dont wanna give anybody false hope or excitement if you arent.

well, actually, i would prolly tell your boyfriend that you have an idea that you might be pregnant, just so he knows. lol. and can somewhat prepare for the actual positive. :)

but if you are pregnant, and your family approves of like you and your bf (i mean, idk how old you are or anything) but i would just sit your immediate family down at the table or something (make sure your bf is there) and say you have some exciting news. and just be like... "well, we have found out that we're gonna be having a baby. i took a pregnancy test and it came back positive".

now if they dont approve of you and your bf and stuff, you will have to say it a bit more gently. such as, something like "mom, dad... today, i took a pregnancy test and it came back positive"... ya know...?

friends should be easy... they should accept it no matter what. so just go all out with that! XD

good luck!

I told my husband 1st it was like this "Holy Sh!t I can't believe it!, It's what we've been hoping for, now lets go to the store to get another test just to be sure" LOL, We told our friends and family right away.

Source(s): 19 Weeks pregnant

well first before you decide how to tell them you are pregnant you should find out if you really are pregnant.

I didn't tell my family because I'm a boy.

by phone. haha