1. What is the General appearance of oceans?
2. What are the land features near the oceans?
3. What are physical characteristics of oceans? such as water movement, dissolved oxygen, depth, solar penetration, pH, etc.
4. what are types of plants and animals commonly found in or around oceans?
5. What are some human interactions with the ocean?
6. How do we judge water quality for oceans?
7. Lastly what are some problems facing oceans?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Large, Clear/Blue bodies of moving water.
2. Islands, shores.
3. The ocean is made of H2O and salt (Na). They range from 10,000 to 50,000 feet deep. Energy from the sun penetrates the water and heats the surface, but deeper into the ocean the temperature lowers because it is farther away from the sun. Waves form in oceans, and devestating Tsunamis.
4. Fish, Coral. (etc.)
5. We drink and bathe from the cleaned ocean water, eat our fish that lived in the ocean water.
6. By the amount of salt present, and amount of pollution.
- heralLv 44 years ago
i admire how beautiful the sea is. yet i wouldn't in any respect want to swim in it because of fact this is in basic terms too risky. i'm not various a coastline guy or woman besides. i could quite walk on the coastline at evening then lay there in the afternoon tanning.