Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

On a scale of 1 to 100, how much do you despise Obama's socialism and what are you willing to do about it?

100 being the most you could despise someone and 1 being the least (sorry and thanks for your patience conservatives, I have to spell it out to the democrats)

Are you willing to: Support other candidates? Protest? Stop paying your taxes?

Or are you just going to sit on the sidelines and let Obama screw up your future?

Favorite Answer

Well it was always going to be a hard pill to swallow for American's to understand that they need to give up some ideas of "freedom" they cherish so much.

And believe me you do not even know what socialism means if you did not live in one of the East European countries before the iron curtain came down.

But all of it has nothing to do with Obama.

The world has changed, it has become interconnected, global.

Whether we like it or not, there are no countries anymore, the whole world is a global village.

In such a system we cannot carry on with ways that used to work before, we have to give up some of our presumed freedom, make compromises to be able to connect to the rest of the world, and re-create a world economy that is sustainable.

Instead of competition we need cooperation now.

The longer it takes for us to understand this, the longer and deeper we go into crisis. Obama has not even started to scratch the surface yet, but again he, as any other politician is just a puppet, controlled by billions of circumstance. It is us, the people of the street who have to make the changes.

Here is an article comparing Obama to Superman, hopefully you find it helpful:

http://www.postchronicle.com/commentary/article_21...

I'm 100 against socialism but I don't despise Obama, he won and is my president. I've been active against his policies.

I will continue to participate by supporting candidates and selling my ideas. Not paying taxes - ah - pass.

I say 100, I am willing to listen to Rush every day, tape his show and listen to it again at night, if that do not work I will call Obama a dummy as long as it do not interfere with reruns of hee-haw

• Jeff T

As long as GM starts producing cars again, and as long as I'm not being taxed too much, I don't see the problem with Obama taxing the rich folks.

They made their money by charging too much for their stuff anyway.

• Jani

I would do what is within the law; that would include supporting other candidates and protesting. Not paying taxes is not lawful. I despise any form of government that weakens our great country's ideals.

1, I love Socialism! Give me your money now! There's no way I'm just sitting on the sidelines, I'm getting my pom poms out and cheerleading for his Socialism!

(Stupid question, stupid answer)

Source(s): Funny that you thought you needed to explain it to us, but your fellow neocon, Chainsaw still wasn't quite sure which side meant "Socialism BAD!" while others apparently couldn't stay within your scale... poor souls.

There is no "Obama Socialism". That's a tired Right wing fear tactic the Right drag out everytime they are out of power.

100, assuming that is completely against it.

He is a communist, not a socialist. He wants to destroy wealth, not just take it.

I am very active politically. I will be organizing, protesting, and educating.

100, First I will pay all of my debt, then I will find ways to hide my wealth, thus I will not be compelled to pay taxes on the wealth that won't exist. I will continue to vote and become more active in advocating conservative legislation.

• Kira

100 on the despise socialism scale

Doing something about it ....NO

I do not want to be labeled a domestic terrorist !

Times have changed, freedom and free speech are hanging on a thin thread.