. asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

can someone answer these questions?

these are the ones i didnt get

2. list several factors to which living things respond

8. a proposal that enables scientists to test an experiment

9. list all the parts of the scientific method a scientist would use in an experiment

10. what is the most commonly use microscope and what is the highest magnification

11. what are the subatomic particles in an atom where they are located

13. process organisms use to maintain internal balance

14. what is the difference between a biosphere, biome, population and an ecosystem

15. list the advantages of using a compound light microscope

16. when are safety procedures inmortant

17. what is difference between an element, atom and a compound

18. what is the most abundant compound in most living things

19. what is the difference between a solute, solvent, and a solution? give an example of solution

23. what are the reactants and products of photosynthesis and cellular respiration

27. explain the work of scientists Hooke, Schleiden, and Schwann

33. which structure makes coded instructed proteins that come from the nucleus

35. why are plant structures so ridged

36. which structure is a boundary of protection for the cell

37. what is the difference between diffusion, osmosis, facilitated diffustion and active transport

38. list the levels of organization in a multicellular organism

39. what happens to atp when a phosphate is removed

41. what is the difference between lactic acid fermentation and alcoholic fermintation

42. what is the difference between aerobic and anaerobic respiration

44. what is the purpose of the centromere

49. what is the difference between genes and alleles

51. how many different allele combinations would be found in the gametes produced by the genotype of Rryy

52. if diploid=100 what is rhw haploid number

53. what is the major difference between mitosis and meiosis

59. what is a codon

60. how many total chromosomes do normal humans have

61. what does a karyotype show

62. what letters represent the chromosomes of a male and female

63. what represents a male and female in a pedigree

64. what does a pedigree show

sorry about some of the spelling errors

i was typing fast

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow all the time you spent typing this you probably could have ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS YOURSELF sheesh dont you have a textbook or somthin

• 1 decade ago

2) idk

8)is it a hypothesis

9)idk

10)idk what it is called by the highest magnification is the 40x Lens and it magnifies 400 times

11)idk

13)homeostasis

14)population is how many of each organism and an ecosystem is a community of organisms and their abiotic environment

15) idk but I think that is the most commonly used microscope

16)all the time so you never get hurt

17)idk

18) water

19)solute is dissolved in a liquid to make a solution a solvent is a liquid that dissolves other substances and a solution is homogeneous mixture of two or more substances uniformly dispersed throughout a single phase

23)photosynthesis (reactants) 6 CO2 + 12 H2O yields (products) C6H12O6 + 6H2O +6O2 cellular respiration (reactants) C6H12O6 + 6O2 yields (products) 6CO2 + 6H2O {all the O are ooooos not zeros}

27) ive never heard of them

33) my best guess is DNA

35) because the cells divide a lot and they have cell walls, maybe

36)the cell wall

37) diffusion- a substance of higher substance moves to an area with lower conceration, osmosis- when water diffuses through the cell membrane only water is osmosis facilitated diffusion is diffusion across the cell membrane with the help of carrier proteins with the concerntration gradient active transport- the movement of molecules against a concerntration gradient

38)idk

39)it becomes ADP

41)lactic acid produces acid and alcohol fermentationproduces ethyl alcohol and Co2

42)anerobic goes without oxygen present and aerobic goes with oxygen present

44) idk

51) idk

52)idk

53)idk

59)idk

60) 46

61) idk

62) Xy boy XX girl

63) idk

64) idk

I hope that this helped and good luck

Source(s): my science notes
  • Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The structure is very cool... What you neglected to address, however, was the fundamental difference between environment. A wood floor's ambiguous and impersonal to the foot, sock or no sock. But who's going to wear socks in a bathroom? Who stays barefoot in bed? Who can eternally choose between two basic needs of the foot? This is a deep societal issue! You cannot generalize about such things! Your question is akin to comparing preferences between Dove and Hershey chocolate--IT CANNOT BE DONE! THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!! Come and ask this again when you have gained a sense of propriety concerning such matters. I command it. So let it be written. So let it be done.

• 1 decade ago

9. pose a question, hypothesis, research, data, conclusion

16. when conducting experiments

19 solute is what gets dissolved, solvent is what dissolves the solute and solution is the mixture with a solvent and a solute [[i think]]

36. cell wall

62 x and y

that's all i've got, check a science book

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well they are all easy so you should do them your self most people don't want to do a 7th graders homework

a pedigree shows how traits are passed form family members and using symbols (squares, circles) either shaded or non shaded to show the traits or characteristic.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you didn't get any of those then perhaps you should consider doing a different class, or even doing some study!!

• 1 decade ago

Try a new invention its called studying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you know how much work that is for a simple question? I'm not doing your homework!

• Wow, your basically telling us to do your homework for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So basically you want us to do your homework for you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.