Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

believe in love at first sight?

do you believe in love at first sight or is it just lust?

i know what i think, and im now married, but how about you? :)

Best Answer

no there is NOTHING such as LOVE AT FIST SIGHT, its ALWAYS and is ALWAYS, LUST AT FIRST SIGHT.

Peace sister:))

love only comes come that lust have passed!

Source(s): not shouting, but emphasising
  • I agree with Hanna I believe in attraction at first sight :-)

How can you be in love with someone you just saw for the first time?

Of course when you see a attractive person you have nice thoughts but it's not love it's attraction

And word to the wise just because your married doesn't mean you can't be attractive to a person

Your only human and you have human feelings

There's a guy who work in the office I work for and he's a cutie pie and one day I said to another lady in the office that I thought he was cute

She says "he's married" I said back to her him being married doesn't stop him from being cute

So if your attractive to a guy that just you being human maybe it's something about him that your really like

Just don't act on it since you are married

I'm sure your husband see women everyday he thinks is pretty but so what if she's pretty she's pretty

He didn't go blind after getting married and he has to look at people just like you (right) :-)

Just don't cross the line by going after a person your attractive to while your still married because that can mess things up

I believe in love at first sight, i actually had love at first sight recently. We both just fell for each other once we met. I actually believe that to fall truly in love with someone, you must get to know them. Because if you were to just see a person and not say a word and say you were in 'love', then it's probly just lust.

See, love at first sight could be true.

Because my grandfather told me a story when i was little.

It was about when people's souls are created, they are created with 2 heads, 4 arms, and 4 legs. when they are born, they are separated. And life is a quest to find the other half.

When you meet that other half of your soul, you just know. Maybe that's what 'love at first sight' is.

:)

Source(s): Me :)

I agree - I believe in attraction at first sight, or even having a crush at first sight, but to love someone, you have to know him as a person.

I don't believe in love at first sight because you only know what that person is like from the outside out, you don't know what they're like on the inside. I'm only 17 so I could be wrong but personally I believe you have to fall in love with someones personality and soul and I don't believe you see these things by first glance.

I suppose it could happen but I think that love at first sight is sort of that feeling you get when you see someone for the first time and you sort of get a connection. You sort of feel like you've known this person for a long time or that you'd like to be a part of this person's life. I guess I'm 50/50. It hasn't happened to me nor have I ever been in love but just my opinion.

yes i do. When i was 15, i met my now husband, it was love at first sight. I don't care what anyone says, that day i knew i would be with him.

Im now happily married and expecting our first child any day now.

I think some people just don't believe in it because it didn't happen to them.

Source(s): Lillys due any day!
  • CNR

For me it is only attraction, so no i do not believe in love at first sight, makes no sense what so ever, think about it, looks fade, but personality stays with the person forever which I think everyone should consider that...

Not at all,

I could never love the person I like right now if I didn't know her brilliant personality and the little quirks and stuff she says. It wouldn't feel as comfortable if I didn't know how she acted or what type of person she was, what makes her tick.. you know?

Usually when I follow the 'love at first sight' thing, they turn out way worse than anything else.

No. I don't believe in love at the first sight. For me, it's just infatuation. This kind of love doesn't last long.

I believe in 'i want you on me' at first sight. Love is a bit strong.