How to respond to a Craigslist inquiry using the Craigslist generated e-mail address?

When I posted something on Craigslist it generated a e-mail address for me, that forwards to my real e-mail address. When I want to respond to an inquiry about my post, how do I respond so it says it's send from the Craigslist e-mail address and not mine?

Thanks!

• Tim S
    Best Answer

It will come from your email address when you reply.

That anonymous email address craigslist 'generates' for you is only for the seller to contact you. Anything after that point, and it's not anonymous anymore.

If you do not want your email address being used in that way, it's advisable for you to make another email account and use it that way.

Reply On Craigslist

People have the wants and short on cash but it gives them a seance of be up with the Joneses to stay in the game but there broke so they lead other people on

So you are saying that if I hit reply, it comes directly from my real email address?

copy and paste it to an email *****