WHY DO LITTLE GIRLS CARE SO MUCH BOUT THEIR LOOKS>??!!?

Okay, so there is a universal answer to nearly every single one of these "am I pretty" blah blah blah posts... It goes like this: "You need to wait and grow up. Puberty is upon you and your looks will develop eventually. For now you just have to wait like everyone else had to." Im sick of... show more Okay, so there is a universal answer to nearly every single one of these "am I pretty" blah blah blah posts...

It goes like this: "You need to wait and grow up. Puberty is upon you and your looks will develop eventually. For now you just have to wait like everyone else had to."

Im sick of how young these people are bc they really should not be worried about this stuff. Go play and have fun, read a book something...cuz who the f really cares about how pretty you are or how peers perceive you...cuz in the real world none of that means jack ****....JUST LIVE LIFE AND HAVE FUN DOING IT.
Update: if you have low self esteem issues, there are many more logical ways to deal with them than to obsess over your looks and seek approval from random strangers over the internet...
Update 2: am i really supposed to expect that a 13 year old girl has "society" figured out? wow...
8 answers 8