Poll::::::::What have you personally vowed to "Never Do Again"?

...and have you broken your promise to yourself?

Best Answer

heroin, alcohol, and any drug that would hurt my already over taxed liver, no i havent in 9 yrs come oct 31 st 2009

Source(s): oh and get married

Anyone who finds out that I'm a Catholic Christian and then proceeds to grill me about "Why do YOU Catholics worship Mary" or worse still, "Why do YOU people worship idols/put the Pope above Jesus/etc.?" If you can't treat me and my beliefs with respect, then you have exactly bupkiss chance of ever seeing me in your church. After all, that's where most people learn their hatred and intolerance in the first place. As far as the cut-and-paste queens, any English teacher can tell you the reason for that. Some people think that if you pack a paper with enough references, it'll make you look as if you're really intelligent and have something worthwhile to say. In other words, if you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with B.S. Sorry, but all that proves is that you know how to operate a computer mouse. ((((Uncle Wayne))))

• To Never Stop Studying In School!

Its Just Sooooo Boring

To get drunk. When I was younger I would go out with the girls and sometimes I would get drunk, but vowed not do it again. I haven't broken my promise to myself. I can't even remember the last time I got drunk.

• I vow never to Walk away from my best friend again (stop being their friend in other words). I have kept that promise.

Everytime I have a hangover I vow to never drink again.

Yes, I've broken it.

Not to ever cheat on my husband again...I have not broken that promise

Waste time on Yahoo Answers when I'm supposed to be doing school assignments. Sigh...I should really get back to Math.

drink. I usually end up saying that every Weds. night.

Only to break my own promise by Thurs. morn

• Boots

Hike....I had a really bad experience when I first did it, then I did it again and still hated it