Do you like big dos or little dogs better and why?

I love bigs and I have had more big dogs then little ones. I have had 2 medium sized dogs who were the best!

I love big dogs for their protection they give and I love medium dogs because they are loving and cute!

*big dogs keyboard G is sticky so it doesn't want to put the g in!

Thats why I get big dogs and the dogs I get because of their temperment not only cause their big dogs!

My lab mix and Rottie mix have great tempoerments and are great learners and they learn fast. My Rottie mix is a very fast learner. She learned how to ring the bells on the door in one day!

my big dogs love sitting right by me on the reliner. Especially Duke he loves to sit right by me or on me and lay his head on my lap!

BVery true Milly! You do have more to cuddle and they love cuddling back!

I said I love big dogs! and yes I know alot about dogs as I have had them all my life since I was little. My firsy\t dog was a ST.Bernard!

Favorite Answer

l like all dogs big and small, but l prefer to have big dogs, more to cuddle...LOL

Good question... but I love both..

I had a inside Also La-so.. until she passed away.. she was a great Companion

.. everywhere I went even in the car.. ha ha.. she had allergies and had to go to the salon every 6 weeks,,and vet for meds.....

got too be very expensive.. but had her for 12 years

Most of my dogs have been big dogs.. too many to count maybe 20 in my life time.....

from Shepard's , Rotties, Pit, and now a beautiful Lab..

they are loving, kind, and gentle .. all in the way they are raised..

hope u have a glorious day.. !!!!!!!

I'm going with little dogs.

Why? Big dogs eat more and have bigger poop!

I LOVE my BT. He's a little dog with a big dog personality! Not too small to be fragile, and the perfect cuddle size. Plus, if he needs to be somewhere where he doesn't want to go (like the vet), I can just pick him up and hold him in my arms.

... so there you have it. Little dogs.

I perfer big dogs. The bigger the better. I have a lab and a shep/lab mix. Both big. They are great to play with and great with the kids. I used to work at the animal shelter and I perfer working with the bigger dogs. The little ones were always to yelping and bit faster.

I like big dogs because they're easier to handle for procedures. You would think that small dogs would be easier, but they can wiggle those little bodies around so easily and bite you. I've been bit twice in my 3 years of vet teching and both times it has been by a little dog. Also, big dogs aren't yappy and you can wrestle with them without feeling like you're going to break them.

Collies, Shepard, Great Pier, Lab Newfi mix, Beagle, toy poodle. Scottish Terra, Alaskan Malamute,Long hair Basset Hound, Shiatsu, I prefer the larger breeds. As you can see I have had small ones as well. Dogs are part of my family. If trained well they all make great pets.

Source(s): Dog and cat person.

I think I prefer medium sized dogs, like a collie size.

I really enjoy dogs that would jump, run, and basically do agilty. (I'm looking into getting a medium rescue dog)

With my pomeranian, he is great, but he really is too fragile for me (I'm going to the vet in a week because of his leg)

So I would say big dogs :D

I like little dogs as they are so cute- i like to be able to quickly pick them up if needed and i like a dog to sit on my knee when watching tv.

They are also cheaper and easier to look after, they dont make as much mess with hair/dirt etc. They can be cleaned easier and are easier to control on lead ( they are so small and light that theres noway they could try and drag you over).

I love big dogs too like labradors/retrievers, but they are soo smelly and hairy and leave hairs everywhere!! They are very loving though, i do like them.

Source(s): Owned Yorkshire terriers, border terriers, golden retrievers.

Medium-TO-BIGGG!!

Lol, Little dogs like Jack russel`s are horrible cos the just Yap all the time, every Jack russel i have ever seen are always aggressive and Yappy to other dogs and misbehave!!!

But i do love all dogs really as long as they are well behaved I`d say nothing smaller than a Spaniel to be honest, otherwise they look like rats! =D

• Jen

Size is probably the second to last concern of mine with a dog. Color would be the very last.

What's important to me with any dog is temperament and training. I can't stand dogs with bad temperaments and I don't like untrained dog.

I love & own only big dogs.

But I do like one small breed. Heehee. Rat Terriers. <3 I am getting one [FINALLY] in about 3-6 years. Depends. I haven't owned one since 2001 and it is killing me!