Question for BNP supporters (or anyone else): Would you kick me out of the UK?

My parents were born in Pakistan, I was born in the UK. My Great-Great-Grandfather served in the British Indian Army in WW1, 2 of his sons went on to serve in the British Indian Army in WW2. My Great-Grandfather fought in the 4th Infantry Division in Tunisia and the second battle of Monte Cassino. When people... show more My parents were born in Pakistan, I was born in the UK.

My Great-Great-Grandfather served in the British Indian Army in WW1, 2 of his sons went on to serve in the British Indian Army in WW2. My Great-Grandfather fought in the 4th Infantry Division in Tunisia and the second battle of Monte Cassino.

When people in the UK ask me "Where are you from?". Since I have a Londoner's accent I assume they are asking about my ethnic heritage, and I say "Pakistan". I still consider myself British.

I have a lot of family in Pakistan, and visit them once a year. I am fluent in Urdu and Punjabi. When I have kids I want them to learn Urdu as a second language, because I believe if will instill some cultural values in them, and make them better people.

I swear no allegiance to the queen. Never will. I think it's ridiculous giving your allegiance to a Monarch, I care more about the people. If France invaded Dover tonight I would want to defend Britain.

I go to the mosque twice a week, and try to be a good Muslim. I discourage anyone from inciting violence against the British people or anyone in general.

If you BNP folks came into power would you be generous enough to let me stay?

Don't worry I won't report any of your answers, you can always send me a message if your prefer.

Thanks

- I asked this question last night too but unfortunately didn't get many responses.
Update: Yes Mr Loyalist, that was me, if you bothered reading the whole question.
Update 2: rdemeath - “You admit you do not owe any loyalty to Britain”. I never said that, read it again. “Look upon Pakistan as 'home' where you still have family.” I never said that either read it again. I have family in Pakistan, but I consider the UK to be “home”. This is the same for many Italian and... show more rdemeath - “You admit you do not owe any loyalty to Britain”.
I never said that, read it again.

“Look upon Pakistan as 'home' where you still have family.”
I never said that either read it again. I have family in Pakistan, but I consider the UK to be “home”. This is the same for many Italian and Irish Americans. I don’t see what your problem is frankly.

“In 1947, India gave muslims 6 days to get out, and in that time everyone was gone...to Pakistan!”
Actually you need to do some reading on that topic. India has more Muslims than Pakistan: fact.

Not much of an argument then?
Update 3: Mr Spectic's mum- I think you don't have an answer to my question, so you are just going to be a troll. Some catholic priests believe it's OK to molest children, where in Christianity does it say this? I think you are just too lazy to read the scriptures yourself, it takes time doesn't it? Tsk... show more Mr Spectic's mum- I think you don't have an answer to my question, so you are just going to be a troll. Some catholic priests believe it's OK to molest children, where in Christianity does it say this?

I think you are just too lazy to read the scriptures yourself, it takes time doesn't it? Tsk tsk...