Question for BNP supporters (or anyone else): Would you kick me out of the UK?

My parents were born in Pakistan, I was born in the UK. My Great-Great-Grandfather served in the British Indian Army in WW1, 2 of his sons went on to serve in the British Indian Army in WW2. My Great-Grandfather fought in the 4th Infantry Division in Tunisia and the second battle of Monte Cassino. When people... show more My parents were born in Pakistan, I was born in the UK.

My Great-Great-Grandfather served in the British Indian Army in WW1, 2 of his sons went on to serve in the British Indian Army in WW2. My Great-Grandfather fought in the 4th Infantry Division in Tunisia and the second battle of Monte Cassino.

When people in the UK ask me "Where are you from?". Since I have a Londoner's accent I assume they are asking about my ethnic heritage, and I say "Pakistan". I still consider myself British.

I have a lot of family in Pakistan, and visit them once a year. I am fluent in Urdu and Punjabi. When I have kids I want them to learn Urdu as a second language, because I believe if will instill some cultural values in them, and make them better people.

I swear no allegiance to the queen. Never will. I think it's ridiculous giving your allegiance to a Monarch, I care more about the people. If France invaded Dover tonight I would want to defend Britain.

I go to the mosque twice a week, and try to be a good Muslim. I discourage anyone from inciting violence against the British people or anyone in general.

If you BNP folks came into power would you be generous enough to let me stay?

Don't worry I won't report any of your answers, you can always send me a message if your prefer.

Thanks

- I asked this question last night too but unfortunately didn't get many responses.
Update: Angel - Yeah I didn't get too many from the BNP lot.
Update 2: Michael - Actually I am 20, and a student.
Yes, I have a lot of White and Black friends. I enjoy the freedoms this country has to offer, and the oppurtunity to prosper for the law abiding citizens.
Update 3: oops - oops, shame I have Sikh friends to know people like yourself are a little mentally distrubed ;)