Will Obama take over Proctor & Gamble next?

Geitner wants the ability to take over companies that he deems "too big to fail" regardless of whether they take bail out money. Talk about another huge step towards socialism....

Glenda- please excuse the spelling errors. As for hearing me complain when Bush started this whole socialism thing- I did, with a mighty voice. Unlike most Democrats, Republican's complain when either side does something stupid.

Stephen- I never heard that story- but I was actually using P&G as an example of a company that Obama might consider "to big to fail".

Best Answer

Obama will some how find a way to dwindle his way in to controlling what ever business he can get his hands on.

Here is a good concept to look at:

We the people have a business that we put our heart and soul in

We get in binds and give up to easily

We sell out because we think there is nothing else we can do or turn to

Later we kick ourselves in the azz because when it is too late, we figure out that we made a mistake and then it is too late.

Obama is the devil and he has won your soul when you give in to him.

Lesson learned - Don't give in to this looser, not only will you regret your decisions but we will all pay for your decisions.

Source(s): Disabled American Veteran

Lou is right. There is a lot about Obama to be afraid of. I recieved this one yesterday about Obama. Please read. You might find this interesting! I (John ) witnessed something yesterday I wanted to share with my friends. It was disappointing to say the least but not at all surprising. I was in Grand Isle yesterday when we were visited by our president. As a lot know our street has about a dozen camps, one permanent resident, on it and yesterday we had a fair crowd of people. The first incident that was brought to my attention was four bus loads of, I guess you could call them workers, was spotted at the Bridge Side marina and looked as if they had come from New Orleans and not the most desirable workers if you get my drift. For you that do not know Bridge Side, it's the first marina coming onto Grand Isle and this is where the buses stopped and the WORKERS got off. I later witnessed not four but five buses pass our street on Hwy 1 going to the end of the island our president was to visit. I made a statement to my neighbors they were probably going to stage a senerio where a large amount of people were working on our oil spill problem and guess what, I was right. Liz and I witnessed this on one of the specials when I got home and a large number of men had rakes and were dressed in white hazardous suits working on the beach. No one has seen these guys before yesterday and no one can find them now. I was told WWL, (N.O. Station), is getting question after question about this today, go figure our leader not being truthful and staging something like this. The next thing I really found astonishing was no on cared that he was on the island. I later saw 38 cops on motorcycles, yes I did count them, and many other police vehicles escort what I am sure was the president in his motorcade of black suburbans. I was told he landed in Fouchon, about 10 miles from Grand Isle, then was brought to Grand Isle in the motorcade. I did see his helicopter and the escorts fly north of us to meet him at the Coast Guard facility were he spoke. My point is when he went down hwy 1 not one person made an attempt to see him. There was no one taking pictures, no one even looking in his direction, no one lining the streets and waving flags, no one cared. I really think if that had of been any of our prior presidents, even Clinton , an attempt would have been made to be along the side of the road and cheer or wave. It is really sad that this country is being run by a man no one likes or has any respect for. God help us get through the change. John, a friend of Grand Isles

Thats not fair to Bev, please excuse them. She has a point if you want to control and put rules upon the use of tax payer monies then yes he should have such controls as the Fed. The tools for saving the banking and investment firms before investing our monies in a bailout should have been there from the start, but would the Congress be willing to grant such power to the executive branch? I don't think so, because Congress would prefer to use the IRS illegally to get our monies back instead of really solving the problem. Why because Congress's agenda is not the same as Americas needs.

Obama is trying very, very hard to turn our country into a socialist one. I believe that he cares more about that than he does about our economic problems and our future, although I think he definitely does want the economy to recover so he can win reelection. He is dancing a very delicate dance on a very thin tightrope, hoping that it all falls together. He is smart enough to know this might come crashing down on him, but like I said, his socialist agenda matters to him more than anything. After all, he knows his children and grandchildren will never suffer the poverty and deprivation ours will. He has secured a legacy of wealth and privilege for his progeny, so if he ruins our kids' futures, what does he care?

I am afraid that the Obama-Geitner doctrine is a step toward totalitarianism or dictatorship. Seizing companies is what Castro did in Cuba and Chavez is doing today in Venezuela.

America is already a mixed socialist-capitalist system and that works fine. Every advanced country has some sort of a mixed economic system, but the Obama-Geitner doctrine is moving toward something very scary.

BO would fit right in with P&G. Because back in 1998, the owner stated that he is a satanic. That he gives millions to satanic churches. That they lie in court back in the 1980's to stop people from proclaiming that the stars on the packages were indeed to represent 666. He also went on to say that the only reason he was willing to admit to it then was because there "...are not enough Christians in America anymore to hurt his business."

As for Bush, many stated that he was a liberal in too many ways. The only reason liberals took offence to it because he wasn't liberal enough for them.

You must not be able to comprehend what is gong on Only financial institutions who are on the brink of failure are to be under the same guidelines as banks ,Financial Institutions, although having most all the busness practices of banks. (AIG for example,a huge world wide institution without any control and they give out money willy nilly to their best buds although they are scamming the company and stealing TARP money) do not come under the same laws currently but this may soon change Your information is completely false and misleading . Is Procter & Gamble a failing financial institution with their hands out for TARP money?? NO~

Before these thugs are done they'll run all the street corners, just like the inner city gangs taught him. In other words "free enterprise" will be a thing of the past.

Not likely. I think the P&G were reserved exclusively for the Devil and the devil worshipers. :)) (remember that chain letter??) anyhoo.. unless Obamby is a dark angel the devil will not give his pets to Obama. I fear that he wants to to with USA what the govt of Zambia did to the whites. Now it's a dessert.

Nobody will care unless he messes with Kentucky Fried Chicken, or McDonald's.