Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Do you trust your sat nav more than your own common sense?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090325/tuk-driver-led...

Ermm HELLOOO whatever happened to looking where you were going?!

Update:

*** adding some random comments to make the question show ***

Update 2:

Dunno Dave, it worked though lol

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No way.I live on a peninsula ,and some satnavs carry the ferry route to Boston as a street.follows the shortest route is directly across the harbor.unfortunately my Lincoln doesn't float.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Common sense every time - gave up on sat navs a while back when it took me down a road that had been "converted" into a one way street in London. Turned the corner and was confronted by a double decker bus!! SatNav was ripped out and placed in dustbin when I got home - luckily in one piece.

• 4 years ago

Generally.

• 1 decade ago

It is extremely worrying that idiots like this are allowed on the road in the first place. Cant anyone think for themselves anymore. Moron, he should be banned for stupidity

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some people are morons ........

Why does adding random comments help to make the question show?

• 1 decade ago

These people are the reasons we add labels like this

"Warning: Coffee is Hot, It can burn you!!"

"Warning: Explosive Device, Can cause injury or death"

"Warning: Don't feed the bears, You will be eaten" haha i had to throw that one in there!

• 1 decade ago

There's one born every day.

I wont have Sat Nav because they are a pain in the arris.

• me me
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

What a idiot, surely anyone with half a brain could tell it wasn't a road, and he is a driver by trade, no wonder our roads aren't safe

• 1 decade ago

well normally its the young female drivers who get lost more easily, this is due to the scattiness factor of them rushing to work of a morning. We had one that talked, until i let orina loose on it, it just wouldn't shut up,

• 1 decade ago

StephJ, I am old enough to be passed satnav and too old for common sense, hell! what a predicament.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.