Unremovable Virus/Trogen horse?

Hi guys, I recently downloaded a dodgy program, and got loads of virus's and stuff from it. I've got rid of all of them except for one, I think. The one that is persistant is called: jl.chura.pl/rc/, and I get a warning message that it is active every time I open Mozilla Firefox. I think it has... show more Hi guys,

I recently downloaded a dodgy program, and got loads of virus's and stuff from it. I've got rid of all of them except for one, I think.
The one that is persistant is called: jl.chura.pl/rc/, and I get a warning message that it is active every time I open Mozilla Firefox. I think it has something to do with java.

Anyways, the symptoms it seems, is that my Internet Explorer no longer keeps a history of things, for example, if I go on a forum and I want it to remember my username and password for next time, if I shut down the browser and then reopen it, it would have lost all my details. For some reason, it still keeps my history, and stuff i've typed into Google. It also will not let some programs run, such as BitLord.

I have got AVG 8.0 (full version), Spybot Search and Destroy, Lavasoft AdAware 2007, and CCleaner. None of these will get it away. When I do a scan with any of them, they will pick up a bunch of stuff, so I remove it. Then I scan again and they will pick up more stuff etc, like on a loop. But the virus or what ever it is still remains.

Any help GREATLY appreciated!
Cheers