I'm writing a paper on how the U.S. has not dealt with corruption in the government well in its history...?

It's a basic introduction, three supporting groups of paragraphs, and a conclusion. So far, this is the current outline.. A. Corruption always has been present since the birth of America 1. Examples of corruption from early 1700's to 2009 such as Sarah Palin and the Teapot Dome scandal B. There has... show more It's a basic introduction, three supporting groups of paragraphs, and a conclusion. So far, this is the current outline..

A. Corruption always has been present since the birth of America
1. Examples of corruption from early 1700's to 2009 such as Sarah Palin and the Teapot Dome scandal

B. There has been corruption in all offices
1. Watergate scandal
2. Other examples where people in government positions abused their power, like senators or congressmen or mayors.

C. I still don't have a third one..

May I please know some good sources to find evidence to support my points and a good third point? Examples would be appreciated ^^
1 answer 1