Does Fred Goodwin deserve his house and car vandalised?

As someone who has always opposed vigilante action I find the exception to the rule.

Thoughts?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090325/tuk-...
Update: Hi Saundra - You are right, he does deserve the same level of protection as everyone else - and my comments about him deserving the vandelism are a little harsh. However why are the police still there? When my house was broken into I had a police presence for less than 6 minutes not 6 hours, when my car was... show more Hi Saundra - You are right, he does deserve the same level of protection as everyone else - and my comments about him deserving the vandelism are a little harsh.

However why are the police still there? When my house was broken into I had a police presence for less than 6 minutes not 6 hours, when my car was damaged I got a crime number over the phone. This is what is annoying me - he has robbed the tax payer (and I make no appology for the word robbed) - and now expects us tax payers to pay for better protection than we recieve ourselves.

I despise this man and what he has done to his many employee, customers and now the economy and tax payer. He has no morals, dignety or honour.

And whilst I dont actually agree with vigilantes - it couldn't have happened to a nicer man.