Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫我看一下英文自傳...拜託(急!!)

Autobiography

My name is XXX.I am a girl who is friendly and talkable. Sharing myself and listening to others are inclined to me. Contemplating and learning from others experience can develop myself actively, and confront obstacles bravely. I take delight in listening to music to put stress behind. It can make me relax and feel free. Studying in the bookstore also do good to me. Not only boarden my knowledge, but also improve my ability of writing.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我就一句一句分析囉ˊˇˋ

My name is XXX.→這句沒有問題,開門見山不錯

I'm a girl who is friendly and talkable.阿,如果是平常自我介紹這樣寫OK,如果要求職或是升學的話這樣恐怕不太好,建議你先從家庭/學校/科系等讓別人更了解你的方式寫起,不要一開始就先寫個性,例如:My name is XXX. I majored in Architecture and Interior Design in (better: I have a bachelor degreee in Architecture and Interior Design from) National Yunlin University of Science & Technology.

Sharing myself and listening to others are inclined to me. 這句的寫法不是很好,建議改成這樣"Sharing my experiences with others and also exchange our opinions to each other is my good way to make friends.

Contemplating and learning from others experience can develop myself actively, and confront obstacles bravely. 阿,你不訪這樣改改看吧,(這句基本上沒有大問題,可是我建議不要這樣寫→CHINGLISH)改成"To interact with others show how the interpersonal relation goes, besides, it really develop my self actively and learn how to deal with those obstacles bravely.

I take delight in listening to music to put stress behind. 怎麼突然跳到這一段...??建議前面加個句子"To build a healthy outlook of life, habbits are important.

It can make me relax and feel free.最後的FREE改成comfortable比較好!!!

Studying in the bookstore also do good to me.噢,書局裡面用Browse比較好噢!!!你可以改成這樣,Browsing in the bookstore for somthing interesting to read also do good to me.

Not only boarden my knowledge, but also improve my ability of writing. 這句沒有主詞ㄟ,應該改成這樣噢"Reading not only boarden my knowledge, but also improve my writing.比較好噢ˊˇˋ

基本上,如果要寫英文自傳,這幾個網址給你參考

網址一:http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

網址二:http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

希望這對你有幫助噢^^

Source(s): 我/牛津當代大辭典
  • 槑仙

是要翻譯嗎?還是要檢查=改英文自傳?

my major 是.... (其他的沒意見)

@

英文中能不 I 就不要 I = 不然對方聽了太多 I 也會心裡哎哎哀~

事不是有打錯的地方?

我番出來怪怪的

2009-03-28 20:28:40 補充:

翻譯結果:

我的名字是XXX

我是友好和健談的女孩

我是傾向分享聆聽和其他

冥想和學習可以從其他經驗發展活躍我自己,並且勇敢面對障礙。

我樂於聆聽音樂到被投入的重音後面。

它可以使我放鬆和自由的感覺。

在書店裡閱讀對我也很好。

閱讀 boarden不僅增加我的知識也改變我的文字能力

--------------

這是我一句一句慢慢翻出來的

希望對你有幫助