promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

What do you think of this posting about the USA?

Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law, St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the span class of the Presidential election:=o:p>

Number of States won by= Democrats: 19 Republicans: 29

Square miles of land owned by: Democrats: 580,000 Republicans:;2,427,000

Population of counties won by: Democrats: 127 million Republicans: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Democrats: 13.2 ;Republicans: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the mss of the territory Republican won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country. Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years. If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.

If you are not in favor please let everyone you know know!

Update:

Greasy Tony,

What are they? They have invaded this country ILLEGALLY, hence "Illegal Invaders"

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think this is right on. The USA can not continue supporting these Illegal Invaders that are like locust coming into an ecosystem.

Something has got to be done about it. I dont care what country they come from, they need to do it legally.

And yes Greasy Tony, do you have a better more suited term for people that invade a country ILLEGALLY and drain it's resources????

I would be interested to see how accurate your tag would be. You would probably want to call them something like "Undocumented Immigrants" to make them sound all nice and friendly. When in fact every one of them has broken the law just by being here.

Source(s): DEPORTATION IS THE ONLY HUMANE ANSWER
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And we're suppose to believe something written by a person that considers them "criminal invaders "....Hmmmmm! He sounds way biased to me.

Please provide factual information from someone that's not in it to spread propaganda!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.